Why do incels assume that a young woman can only be ugly if she's fat...

why do incels assume that a young woman can only be ugly if she's fat? i was ignored by men throughout my teens because i had no mom and didn't know how to put effort into my appearance. i also have an average face. I'm thankful women can rely on fashion and makeup, because now for the first time in my life men are finally paying attention to me, and people are so much nicer to me than before. without makeup I don't look ugly, but I do look very plain and boring, and that is enough to make you completely invisible to other people.

Attached: 8pbws0o6v1p81.jpg (1280x1280, 138.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Downvoted
Ask men out

take note.
youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

too shy and autistic. besides, since I was ignored in my youth, I'm used to being alone and don't mind it.

>I'm thankful women can rely on fashion and makeup, because now for the first time in my life men are finally paying attention to me
>I'm used to being alone and don't mind it
#contradictory -1

>I was ignored by men throughout my teens
Isn't this a good thing?

1. I like that people pay attention to me and are nicer to me than before in everyday situations
2. I don't mind being alone, so I don't use social medias or dating apps where dating commonly happens these days

Imo it can build character, but the downside is that you'll also have crippling insecurity issues and complexes regarding your looks.

Anyways I'm naked and jerking my fat cock right now

Because grown men weren't constantly harassing you for sex as a child?

Being shy is not an excuse, just be confident bro

I was thinking more like teen love and dating boys in hs or middle school.

Attached: 1645431581305.jpg (750x750, 70.85K)

I can be confident around women, I've even started to smile at and compliment random women as a way to feel less anxious in social situations. but I'm still unable to talk to men alone, it makes me mega anxious.

Haha you're so weird bro how can't you talk to men haha weirdo just have a firm handshake bro

Then why did you say men? A 14 year old boy is not a man

yeah I should've said boys. but when I was 16-18, I guess I wouldn't have minded guys who were ~20.
not every girl is a confident bubbly stacy who had a good upbringing

Why don't you just be confident bro? Just switch off your brain kek

You disgusting jailbait slut. Kill yourself

I'M NOT CONFIDENT.

Attached: 1645650190578.jpg (1080x1080, 573.63K)

Then just be? I don't see the problem

>I'm totally an incel guys for real, even if by my own admission I was never really interested and never really even tried to approach anyone in my life, but that's because I'm super shy >.< uuhhh~~
You are a part of the problem.
>i was ignored by men throughout my teens
(x) Doubt

>women like makeup and fashion
>spend a lot of time making themselves look good
>get high standards for their own appearance
>get higher standard for the appearance of guys as a result
>dont actually become more confident though, still wait for guys to make moves on them
>result is them only getting with attractive guys that are confident enough to persue them
>or having one bad experience after the other with guys trying to take advantage of them (because they only get with guys that actively pursue them) and progressively close themselves off from love

Ignored by Chad is what she means