Be a male incel

>be a male incel
>people say "You aren't entitled to anything. Stop complaining about not being able to have sex"
>transition into a woman
>your lack of sex is now an issue

Attached: web-article-india-willoughby.jpg (720x713, 87.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_Tinder_and_dating_apps.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But now they have a woke way to attempt to force women to sleep with them

>men are worthless, women are perfect and amazing
>at any point, a man can undergo a surgery and become a woman

These two statements are constantly fighting with eachother.
It's like an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

Some very strange things are happening as a result.

Youre literally letting shock media run your life. Both of those statements have nothing to do with the real world, and you will be miserable because of the dissonance.
Let me guess, you think Tinder ruined the dating market too

>let me guess, you think Tinder ruined the dating market too
But it did, what is your gaslighting response going to be?

Its going to be that you chose this life and you will only realize when its too late. Now post a chart or another clickbait article, monkey.

"Shock media" is on the front page of the BBC.
Forgive me for thinking that it's emblematic of the opinions of the public.

>Let me guess, you think Tinder ruined the dating market too
You guessed correctly.

Please explain why you think the dating market is ruined, apparently it's for a different reason that coincides this, an app that is responsible for 40% of all relationships.

Yes, him and 30% of the rest of the male gender are like this by choice.

How do you gaslight someone into thinking that they're the crazy one when they're 1/3rd of the entire demographic.

It's very hard.
So just say nothing. Make no argument at all.

>letting some feminist groom and poison your mind
>thinking less than 1% is equal to 40%
You are too far gone. The confirmation bias will destroy you and just waste my time. Say gaslight again like the other guy to prove me right.

>statistic is true
>"No"
Well, that's a compelling argument.

I'm going to pack up my bags here because I can't possibly contend with this conversation.

Has more to do with laziness than being crazy. You are arguing against two shock media articles and your conclusion is that you should remove your penis and become transgender to have a better life. Do I think all 300% of sexless college kids are just like you? I dont know. But you chose this shit by being isolated from the real world and just like it happened to countless people in my generation, it will happen to you as well. Dissonance is a mind killer

Extroverted men can still easily date in the real world, but I notice that introverted men have conditioned themselves to only approach online and only do that no matter what.

Attached: 1653829754815.png (273x270, 68.58K)

>meeting online through group chats in a rosenfeld survey means you met on Tinder
>rosenfeld himself came out and said less than 1% of heterosexual men can find a date on dating apps
>yes
And what was the result of being tricked by that statistic? Are you in a happy relationship? Hope it was worth it, post a chart, and say gaslighting.

>your conclusion is that you should remove your penis and become transgender to have a better life
This is the opinion of the mainstream media

>Do I think all 300% of sexless college kids are just like you?
Is this a typo or did you get hit in the head with a hammer before typing this?

You translated "1/3rd" into "300%"

>But you chose this shit by being isolated from the real world
Wind blows because trees sway

>Dissonance is a mind killer
Please don't let not knowing what a word means get in your way of having a strong opinion about it

If you make it mainstream because it resonates so much with your transgender tendencies, thats still on you. Any Forums is mainstream to many as well.

25% and 27% are not 1/3

Metaphors make you look stupid.

Im glad you defend feminist authors with such conviction.

Please stop wasting digital real estate on this website

I don't know how you found this place, but you aren't going to get anything out of it. It's going to harass you for pictures of your tits and/or nominate various forms of suicide

You'll get rewarded for brainless strings of words about women empowerment and male entitlement on reddit. I would recommend that you go there

Keep defending feminism with all your transgender vibes

Not liking penis make you gay now

Attached: Queens.jpg (852x1024, 287.69K)

I don't give a shit about this because I understand that it's all just women and conservative boomers trying to trick me into acting as their attack dog. No one gives a fuck if I'm willing to sleep with them or not. The issue at hand here is that MTF trannies want to get fucked by chads/pretty lesbians and FTM trannies have the delusional expectation that they'll be Mr. Pussy Smasher post transition. None of that stuff is my problem and in fact I find it to be hilarious. Let women fight this battle and while they're at it they can fight to protect their dumb sports from trannies too.

Attached: 9c7.jpg (600x729, 19.17K)

>tinder had no effect on the dating market at all sweetie
Really now?

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_Tinder_and_dating_apps.pdf

If you let it affect your dating success, I hope you are Chad. If you arent Chad, enjoy being a retard.

>just dont use dating apps haha they are just for when I want to fuck chad they're not really for relationships teehee
What did women mean by this?