Sexhavers general - #2

This is the 2nd day where we post stories about our recent sex or any sex in general to piss off incelzszs.

Last night i had sex with my gf and she tried the titjob for the first time. It was a bit tricky at first because shes B cup, so i had to press her up aginst my dick while she squeezed her boobs hard, but when we figured it out holy shit did it feel great, i nutted in 3 minutes all over her tits and face. It was a warm, soft and wet feel around my dick, like someone was milking you hard, yet no chafe. If you die and never experience a titjob, your life was meaningless

Attached: 161004160803-05-sex-is-good-for-you-shutterstock-348997928.jpg (480x270, 23.79K)

>like someone was milking you hard, yet no chafe.
Wtf this sounds fucking amazing

> B cup
why do you even need her? like what is the purpose of chestlets in life i literally dont understand
saying you had sex with b cup is like saying you had sex with a dude

Because 70% of women are obese and smelly and i take whatever i can get

I came in my girlfriend in highschool, she left me and now I have an autistic 5 year old who i have no clue how to take care of. Incels keep doing your thing this shit is fucking GAY

Its hard to describe in words. It feels like youre fucking a hole because the boobs fully wrap around your dick, theyre very warm espesually cuz of constant movement and friction, kinda like when you spray your head with very hot water, and the feeling is very intence, but no chave cuz of lube so it feels extra good

Just goes to show, you can have sex and still be and incel, like op.

>sex
>incel
whats your excuse then nigger

My first time I had trouble finding the hole, had sex for about a minute before she made me stop cause it hurt too much, laid on the floor from exhaustion (not a very athletic person), girlfriend got me a glass of water and handed it to me, accidentally dumped the whole cup of water on me cause I blacked out for a second. Best night ever and I didn't even cum.

Attached: Big-Fat-Cat-.jpg (506x288, 64.61K)

I want to die so this suffering can end

Rent a prostitue, take the prozpill, you will restore a will to live

Think of this post any time someone says
>condoms feel bad
Nothing feels worse than inescapable responsibility. But I wouldn't know because I always use protection.
Also, google and buy custom sized condoms. they feel great.

If her tits are too small, try lubing up her asscrack. shit's cash.

Get the fuck off my board, normalfag scum. May you all get horrible diseases.

I'm have chemsex (sex while under the influence of drugs) often with my wife. If you have questions I'll answer them.

Attached: 1589839640045.jpg (225x225, 9.94K)

because they can still have feminine bodies? nice waist, wide hips, great ass..small but perky and firm tits are extremely hot you faggot

Where do you live so i can come and chop your dick off?

Currently I live in South Western Europe. The weather is nice but a bit too warm for my taste.

sex is gross
Please get help.

Haven't had sex with my bf in like a month maybe, no idea. He's been kissing my ass lately though maybe I'll suck him off in the shower today

Sex is not natural outside of reproduction. Please seek help at your local mental health clinic. I hope you the best user.

>He's been kissing my ass lately
like literally?
>maybe I'll suck him off in the shower today
go for it, post results

slide thread fuck off nigger saged