I am 6'2, have two degrees, I am funny and not needy and pissy under pressure, I have lots of friends in bars and clubs...

I am 6'2, have two degrees, I am funny and not needy and pissy under pressure, I have lots of friends in bars and clubs, I have steady job and do stuff on the side, I can talk almost about anything. Why I am not good enough for women? WTF

Attached: 1653845552142.jpg (554x554, 24.64K)

Hows your face looking? Theres your answer.

King, you can't have height without the face. The majority of women are not interesting in a relationship. So you need to be able to compete with Chad if you want to the women who still do want a relationship.

*interested

I am probably 5 or 6/10. Pretty normal but not too ugly. Still. Even the same level chicks won't give me a time of the day. I have had 3 gfs for short period. All of them were 7/10.

>compete with Chad

It is all over

I am a butterface and too ugly for self work to help too.

Because we can't just take adderall and magically computer code (hell I'm too slow at HTML/CSS with help and I know that, even if I had free dreamweaver training it wouldn't be enough) to... do anything comptuer codey.

I have height but not the face, because I can't get the abs I will always appear "skinny fat" because I will never show striations without being at a literal SHREDDED bodyfat percentage, which is both unhealthy and impossible to maintain without severe anabolic roiding anyway.

I wish I knew what either of us could do.

Oh and my degree is in BUSINESS. It's not even 100% worthless major per se, it's just not STEM/COMPUTER CODE.

I am lower than that. Hate it.
I've yearned for proper looksmaxxing/aesthetic health therapy since puberty.

They will happily give you "medicine" that DEGRADES your IQ and APPEARANCE and STATE SUBSIDIZE IT but if you wish to earn the exact OPPOSITE it's just your "mental illness": talking.

Rather stupid since I know improving those features would improve what I see in myself AND how others react to how THEY SEE ME and thus THE BEHAVIORS AND EXPECTATIONS THEY EXPECT OF ME.

I have seen poor 5/10 dudes date 8/10. What is happening there?

She is cheating on him and just wants his money and loyalty. I have seen it many times before

I said poor dudes. Not rich ones.

Hello me from the future.
>Why I am not good enough for women?
It's highly likely that you either aren't trying enough or are just getting bad luck. Dating has always been a numbers game for men and the numbers are more stacked against than you than ever before. You either give up or you continue trying while praying that SOMETHING positive happens.

Most married men hate their lives/wives in one way or another anyway. Just enjoy the bachelor lifestyle dude.

Attached: 1651267145557.jpg (590x460, 55.75K)

What color are your eyes and hair?

I've noticed people with dark eyes and hair struggle way more than blondes and blue eyes people.

Grey eyes, bald (shaved head)

Fine, money OR loyalty. Some girls like the security of a relationship even if it is with a sub5 male

Lol, I don't have any pussy. What bachelor lifestyle are you talking about? I am living incel lifestyle

Just bang fat/ugly women from dating apps if you're so desperate then, faggot. That's what I did for a few months back in 2021. Got it out of my system and now I give far less of a damn about women.

Attached: 1652668200481.jpg (850x608, 127.55K)

Are you good in bed? Do you make women smile and laugh?

finding the right person is hard. my bf is much like you, an above average guy who anyone would deem as boyfriend material. but when we met, he hadn't had a girlfriend for 6 years and at that point was even considering going to another country to find a girl.

I have zero likes on Tinder even though I am average. Probably shadowbanned.

I have a decent 7inch dick. I take lead. The girls liked it though I wouldn't consider myself very good in this department.
Yes, I can make them laugh, but only when I am friendzoned. Every joke I tell them.in the beginning either flies ocer their head or they don't find me amusing.

>zero likes on Tinder
Unfortunate. I got plenty of likes even though I live in the middle of nowhere. Your only remaining options are to find women irl or to stop feeling so lonely because grills aren't giving you attention.

Attached: 1653354103111.jpg (768x768, 201.67K)

> bald
Lmao are you really that stupid? Why do you even need to ask why girls dont like you?

I had 7/10's gfs when I was bald as well. That was 3 years ago. I see a lot of bald dudes with gfs, even good looking ones. Lay of blackpill

How is it to date a loser? Im curious.
I really always wonder how a girl feel when she get a guy that no other girl ever wanted and he just sat in his basement for years jerking to cam girls. Isnt it turn you off a little? Dont you prefer someone that othet girls try to get too?

I am already doing it irl.

Okay. Sounds like you're doing everything you should be doing then. I don't understand what you are whinging about.

Attached: 1651989149028.jpg (400x350, 79.26K)

Sorry its hard to believe that girls really were attracted to you when you bald. Im sure you needed to put lots of work to get their attention they didnt flock to you. Se for the other bald dudes.
So just keep trying hard. Seriously, if nothing changed since you had the last gf, then whats the issue? Keep doing what you did until now

I don't have any fucking results
What part of that seems confusing to you?

I don't think he's a loser desu. There were girls who were interested in him during that time, but he rejected them since he didn't like them. Then there was one case where he was into a girl, but she rejected him since she felt stupid around him lol.

2 of them were easy. 1 was too much hassle. I dumped those two because they started testing me a lot and I was not having any of that shit. Both of them pleaded for me fo come back. Never did. The third one grew distant and just stopped seeing me.

>I don't have any fucking results
You're doing the best you can and have a life where you aren't struggling to survive. That alone should make you quite content. Just keep doing what you're doing and stop bitching about your lack of gf like a teenager. Sadness from lack of pussy is a choice.

Attached: 1652616818498.jpg (1080x1077, 375.97K)

Lack of intimacy debilitates brain and makes you depressed and unhealthy. Fapping and nofap can't cure that. People are sad not because they choose to be sad over lack of pussy but because of lack of pussy itself