Why not just commit suicide? If life is deterministic and you were doomed to fail, why even try?

Why not just commit suicide? If life is deterministic and you were doomed to fail, why even try?

Attached: 1642024500642.png (430x413, 199.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medishare.com/blog/improve-your-health-by-reducing-stress-with-prayer
managerup.com/prayer-for-stress/
garmentsofsplendor.com/prayers-for-stress-and-anxiety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>life is deterministic
I genuinely used to believe this. God I was retarded. Wish I could tell my past self life isn't deterministic, people dont like you because you're a bummer to be around

I'm scared to but I'm working on it. One day I'll be shitposting from my balcony and the next I will not be here and no one will care. Life will go on. And the pain will end.

>people dont like you because you're a bummer to be around
I'm a low IQ genetic dysfunctional mess and there is no cope for changing childhood development or brain chemistry. The only things that are under my control are dependent on me being functional and motivated enough to fix them, which is dependent on my development as a person up until this point.

>Life is a gift
>How?
>Well it just is, okay?

Attached: ff0.png (1600x1500, 227.51K)

How come every thread has some retard spewing normalfag cliches within the first 5 posts now?

im in a terrible fucking spot right now, like rock rock rock bottom, but im alive because i WANT it to be better. And i really hope it does.

I feel so sorry for anyone who feels like they need to give up, i hope i never get to that point

It's a coping incel. No one normal spends this much time on this board. He has been here for days now, doing the same copes. He is trying to convince himself more than you.

If you didn't make it by age 20 chances are you'll never make it

>If life is deterministic
You need god in your life. This is what a 14 year old r/atheism plebbitor would say.
I recommend a 15 minute long meditation session.

God ruined his life

samefag. You don't have to believe in god to pray or meditate. Reduce those cortisol levels and stop worrying about stupid whores who won't even give literal Chads a chance.

God has never shown that he gives a fuck about me. What will praying even do?

No me, check the post count
And see I gave up on dating years ago, nowadays it's simply the fact that I'm a genuine failure that hurts. No friends, no plan for the future, no goals, no motivation for anything, a life full of horrible shit that made things more and more difficult.

There is literal mountains of science behind why you should pray. Trust the science.
medishare.com/blog/improve-your-health-by-reducing-stress-with-prayer
managerup.com/prayer-for-stress/
garmentsofsplendor.com/prayers-for-stress-and-anxiety/
The antichrist has gotten into your head. Love your neighbour.

You know what user, you are right. In fact, you are so right, we should both do it right now. You go first, and I'll use the rope after you're done :)

Cope for being depressed, you're not a low IQ genetic dysfunctional mess, it's just comfy being in your bubble of misery with nobody to challenge you. It's harder to actually fix your shit life than it is to sit around moping about it. Human minds are extremely malleable, nothing that has happened to you up to this point is unfixable, in fact it's mostly a matter of your perspective
But it's not a cliche, it's reality. To act as if the fate of your life is entirely dependent on your cheekbones or how your mom treated you is just fucking stupid and cowardly. You will accomplish NOTHING in your life, not because it's inevitable, but because you think it is. Holy fuck, get some creativity going on in you. You limit yourself based on standards nobody is holding you accountable to. It's all in your head
Stop projecting, Ive been on here for an hour

It's not samefagging just because everyone doesn't share your imaginary friend.

You have been in the other thread for hours. The one about women not wanting the majority of men. You are such a fucking liar everything you say after this point should not be taking serious

>retarded chivalry bullshit
*snap*

Go back to r/atheism you smelly fattass.

don't speak to him. ignore him. he is a retard.

Not OP but I'm black. So I was automatically doomed from the start.

I'm black too believe it or not.

No, I haven't posted in any thread about that. Keep coping though faggot. Im going to make it one day and you're still going to be here crying about being a failure. this is NOT a cope
Oh in that case its fair but any white user complaining about determinism is just a lazy faggot. You have a pass. Sorry my niggas

Go back to Israel with your shitskin brainwashing book, robots are far too sophisticated to believe it

>going to make it one day
KEK. A COPING INCEL. Just as I initially said. holy shit. Quit giving people advice before you even "make it"

absolute determinism is for brainlets scared of accountability