Alright bros a simple question

Lets say you cant get laid, like alot of you here. What would be the best possible alternative besides a women to satisfy your desire for sex and affection? What would make you say "now that i have this, i dont really need women." Feel free to use your imagination here, it can be something that doesnt exist yet.

Attached: 1653830533851.jpg (640x800, 237.63K)

Cars
Why go cooom when you can go VROOOM

Catgirl android gf. Elon will save us.

No meme answers dude, we all know you cant cope away sexlessness with stuff like cars.

You think thats a real possibility, android catgirls that work and jerk you off?

I'm fully serious
All I need in my life is the ability to do late night skidz in the maccas carpark
>sad
do skids and you feel happy
>angry
do skids and you feel calm
>horny
do skids and you feel fulfilled

Yes. Probably going to be pretty janky in my lifetime, but still less shameful than a regular sex doll. That aside, I don't care that much about getting jerked off or not, I care about having a cute girl around, ideally capable of some basic conversation and completing simple tasks, which should be reasonable expectations for 20-30 years from now.

You'd like her to be ultra realistic right? Like to the point you couldnt tell if its a real girl or a fake one.

Ideal would be realism, so long as it doesn't fall into uncanny valley, but there's a whole lot of simplification going into anime-esque designs that can work around uncanny valley and cost-prohibitiveness of full realism. Full realism would require a ton of additional complexity in cosmetic artificial muscles.

So anime like girls would be better?

Full realism without uncanny valley is not something I'd really expect within the next ~50 years. Anime-like designs are probably going to be better in the near future, something around 3-4.

Attached: 4ff.jpg (1280x1010, 295.06K)

Read PUA shit
Flirt with real women, not e girl shitters
Go on dates
Have sex
Suck on those huge milkers and make love with that absolutely cute as fuck face
Do it.

What do you think it takes for that cross over from uncanny valley to not creepy but realistic?

team fortress 2
that's all

Stfu, no one asked.

Literally nothing. Its hardwired into my brain. The moment I started to crave a relationship I became depressed.

Very high level of realism for all the visible parts and very accurate simulation of muscle groups. Dolls that look realistic and not creepy wouldn't be that hard to make, but once you put that doll into motion, if the motion and gestures aren't perfectly natural and human-like, it's gonna look creepy again. You pretty much have to get to the point where it's visually indistinguishable from a human.
And you still have to fit a powerful motion system inside to perform actual work, along with a driving computer and batteries, so you don't have a lot of space to play around with.

Damn, i think that would be the biggest challege in the world, harder than getting to the moon.

Final Fantasy XIV is everything I need in my life now.

Sex can't be substituted, I get boners every day, just like I need to drink and eat every day.
If I can use my imagination like you said, then I dream of a secret mountain fortress that is not only magically self-sufficient (it can produce all the food and resources you need etc) but it also has futuristic lab machines that can 3D print living creatures based on my designs. Naturally the mountain fortress would be completely impenetrable against hacking or wire tapping or air strikes, pretty much everything. A few robots and sentries are running around and scanning the perimeter. That's my personal fantasy, but no substitute for sex.
My irl fantasy would be a beautiful girl with big tits unironically loving me.

>HECKIN ELONINO AMIRITE FELLOW REDDITORS

Attached: soyko pop.jpg (3024x4032, 971.38K)