Blocks ur path to ptp

Blocks ur path to ptp

Attached: A5DE5BDB-8F6A-4C9F-A8DB-31A7D98BA3DD.jpg (1100x734, 57.4K)

It blocks your path to any romantic relationship. It fucking sucks and it baffles me why we still to this day don't have a cure.

But men only start balding after 50? I mean some start at 30 but you get what I mean.
Having a babyface is still much more of a detriment for a guy in his 20's than being bald since you can just wear a wig.

Every follicle is a limb. If we could reliably cure balding, we could also regrow arms and legs. It isn't happening in this century.

Nah if your white it starts at 16-20

Its usually start at the 20s, sadly
And wearing wig is laughable. Lets see you wear tell a girl you dating you wear a wig lol. She will run for dear life.
I mean i personally dont think its different from woman that wear wig, like most black women in the US, but somewhat socially is more acceptable

I'm white and while I haven't started balding myself, both my grandfather and father started balding slightly after 50. While my grandfather on my mother's side hasn't had any balding, only slight graying and he's 80.
Yeah it sucks but at least it can be hidden.
Having a babyface and thereby looking extra young while being young is torture because women don't like younger guys and they aren't exactly shotacons either

You must not live in a white area. In black areas everyone has dreads and a full thick hairline but in white areas almost everyone is balding

Unironically its best to just accept it, especially if it started at a young age.

Attached: 75D485EB-27DB-4811-BADC-A8A029C9ECED.jpg (292x445, 41.25K)

Because niggers die before they're even 30?
I know you're trying to bbc meme spam but balding is a sign of having really really high test so you're effectively saying that white men have more test and are therefore more "masculine" than blacks on average.

I started balding when I was 16. I'm 23 and my hair looks like OP's pic. kill me.

Damn, I feel sorry for balding men. I can't think of a single more unattractive trait than balding. Even ugly face you can hide with nice haircut. No hair? Doomed.

hair systems are the only solution. until they come out with lab grown hair follicles, its the only choice. fin+minox suck

and lack of hair doesnt block girls from my life, autism does. when i was young, nw0, and classically handsome, i had girls express a lot of interest in me. but alas, i have autism, and im some neet wizard now

Attached: hair-20-5d95c61a8e4a4__700.jpg (700x875, 78.88K)

You deserve to go bald if you were handsome enough to get interest.

i have diagnosed autism, my guy. i used to live in homeless shelters at 16 and 17 from running away from an abusing home, you disgusting ugly neurotypical

autists are far and awaythe ONLY robots. even eggman had girlfriends, you ugly disgusting facetious shameless normie faggot

Attached: 1640682150550.png (1414x1489, 1.54M)

I have balding and a baby face... I am 31. pic rel

time for ban i guess

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-100638_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 404.75K)

Regular autists are true robots while handsome autists can never be robots. Any autist who has gotten interest is effectively disqualified from being autistic.
Autists don't get interest, I know that since I'm a sperg myself. If you say that's because I'm unattractive then you're right but you're still a normalfag for being attractive.

starts by late teens/early twenties
by 35 you WILL have a lot of scalp showing/hair too thin/fine to hide skull deformities/egghead etc, so unless you like only burned out insta thots like the Rock or Statham or other bald, roided up hollyweird kikehunks do...

this, like I've seen the balder niggers but it's super rare

they always have abs too no matter how little or mucht hey exercise it's always twinkmode, ottermode or buffbuilt mode
they're NEVER skinnyfat, or fattyfat short of geriatrics...

you're right and they both go systemic too and need to be applied twice a day and don't work on scarred/scabbed skin from other skin conditions :(

ANY interest?
you do know really ugly chicks show interest right?

Too ugly to get hard to sober however... is just as bad as NO interest.

Bro honestly you're alright in the looks department.
Obviously being bald means a huge portion of women will immediately discard you as a potential romantic interest but that's the hand we've been dealt.
There are still plenty of women who have had shitty experiences with hot guys and are more than willing to settle for a baldy, some of them are quite attractive as well.

it suits you, you have a good skull shape

not one woman willing to settle still has her youth and neoteny and will only settle since she's got that whole "doesn't want to be held to bodily expectations = blocks you on social media after initially getting along" vibe about her where she wants/dates dadbod solely to let herself go/not take care of herself but "doesn't see it that way".

Meanwhile we can go to gym 3-5 days a week full body, slave our brains away intellectually too... still rot in agony.

Never in my life has a woman ever shown interest.
Nowadays I completely avoid interacting with women, looking in the general direction of women or giving them attention.
I'm also safe from balding since not a single man among my relatives has started balding before 50 other than really distant relatives.