Tfw Avoidant personality disorder due to child abuse

>tfw Avoidant personality disorder due to child abuse
Ok so now i know whats wrong with me. Now how do i fix it?

Attached: Avoidant Sperg.png (1000x1000, 374.18K)

IDK. Try doing the opposite of avoiding people. Also go to a online community revolved around self improvement instead of coming here.

This, spend time around people who have the traits you desire and you'll slowly gain those traits. You're not helping yourself asking a bunch of people in the same boat as you, the only thing that happens is mutual coping with no solutions

i have avoidant personality disorder as well and there is no fix only mitigation.

i would say the most important thing is to question your actions and your thoughts and not just go with the flow.

How can your life not be a painful nightmare with this? I already have chronic depression as well

Attached: 1627898762146.jpg (1125x1100, 66.33K)

i think its about expanding what you are comfortable with to the level you actually need.

i dont need to be comfortable in a club or a bar but i need to be comfortable at work. i dont need to be comfortable traveling but i want to be comfortable hiking or fishing. i dont need to be comfortable having sex with lots of women but i need to be comfortable with one.

like there is no way i would ever be able to travel like my sister does and not be a nervous wreck but i can handle sleeping in a tent in some forest. thats enough for me.

You don't.
Also fuck "avoidant" threads on here.
>Oh I avoided this and that situation, this means I have AVPD.
Fuck off normalfag.

what if you hade a 3 year contact with a therapist that diagnosed you with it

there are decent people here, if someone is angry and trying to demoralize you with lazy bait posts it's a problem with them, not with you
don't get upset at anything posted here, it will only make you feel worse - pay attention to the informative, well-intentioned posts, don't hesitate to speak your mind and ask for more information

So many of both of these things are just the result of trauma.

You're probably autistic OP. Also go to therapy

Ive been professionally diagnosed by a psychiatrist. A jewish one

Attached: 1638814793660.png (1920x1080, 450.52K)

i'm also a sperg and think i might have an avoidant personality.

I have all conditions described in that picture. What does that make me?

hypersperg

How normal people fix it:
Encounter mild situations which trigger your bullshit and use willpower to choose different emotions/thoughts. Repeat over time until you make a habit of having useful thoughts/feelings instead of bullshit, then escalate to higher tier simulations to train your personality
How Any Forums handles it:
Literally never choose how you think and feel. Pretend it's impossible. Change nothing. Solve nothing. Blame everyone but yourself. Deny responsibility. Invent delusions to give yourself excuses. Never admit why your life sucks.

Seems accurate. I have aspergers but not lame sad faggot disease.

Attached: me lol.png (1000x1000, 425.07K)

If you got AvPD youre not really a normal person anyway. Only reason to get it is by being abused as a kid and at that point you cant really overcome it anyway

>Autism
>high context
HUH? It's literally the other way around. From what internet tells me:

>HC - indirect, implicit, subtle, layered and nuanced
>LC - concise, straight forward, explicit, simple and clear

The former sounds NT and latter is aspie as fuck.

>Have symptoms from both sides
What does this mean?

Attached: wdtm.jpg (1000x1000, 579.77K)

sheer will forcing yourself "out there".
pay attention to positive interactions from others and work up the courage knowing no matter how cool you are 1/20 people are assholes beyond redemption so dont pay them any mind.

in the end there is no way to completely fix yourself from a fucked childhood. its gonna follow you until death amd if you jave children the way you are will affect them too.my grandparents didn't fuck up their kids like their parents did and my parents didn't fuck us up like their parents did but they still did a bunch of shit that fucked us up figuring it was okay or not as bad as the shit they went through. event protecting kids fuck them up. in the 50s they told kids to stand up straight and speak clearly when talking to people. i grew up being told not to ever talk to strangers until suddenly i had to after a lifetime of not being allowed to.
you cant turn this off and if you have kids they will be fucked in a new way because you cannot act the way you want to act

Attached: Improvise-adapt-overcome-Sort-of.jpg (480x500, 40.1K)

It's kinda funny how most mental illnesses are simply a very roundabout, politically correct way of saying "you're too ugly to have a normal life, just go away and stop bothering people"

>can do both easily never holding it against someone that they communicate one way or another
>been accused of being autistic more than anyone i know
to me a telltale sign of neurotypical is being a retard who happens to click with most people. the rest gets you accused of all kinds of shit

I got diagnosed as an assburger too, but I just prefer the term built different.
One of the reasons why I try to hide cold sores whenever they pop up, since telling anyone why I get pissy when they appear is just going to lead to nothing but trouble and awkwardness. Even moreso since I am a man, and obviously men cannot be raped as children or taken advantage of in any way, that just does not happen according to the meme of le society. Not to mention showing any sign of actual weakness is a death sentence that puts a target on your back and makes pussies dry up more than the Sahara. If there was one lesson I would teach my children above all else, its that the average person is a faggot not worth getting flustered about.

Attached: 637F3365-3550-43AE-8443-E21A5717BEAC.jpg (1000x1000, 248.32K)