Joe Rogan is killing my game with the ladies

>match with qt on tinder
>we hit it off instantly
>"haha you seem like the kind of girl I'd love to get high and watch Joe Rogan with", I state
>"lmao what", she replies
>"I wanna watch Joe Rogan with you while you play vidya and just chill out, you know :^)?", I explain
>"who tf is Joe Rogan, lol", she replies
>send her a couple podcast clips
>no replies
>unmatches a couple hours later
Fucking whores won't sit and watch Joe Rogan with me. Then a couple weeks later, same thing happens.
>"Wanna come over and listen to Joe Rogan while we chill on the couch and play mario kart?"
>"Joe Rogan? The gay frogs guy?", Emma asks
>"Nono, that's Alex Jones, Rogan is the bald guy", I reply
>"I think the frogs guy was bald, pretty homophobic", the bitch barks back
>"He's balding, Rogan is bald, there's a difference."
>instantly blocks me
And then today
>"It's my day off today"
>"Oooo big plans?"
>"Nah, just gonna listen to Joe Rogan and review some notes my friends got for me because I skipped a couple days ago"
>No reply and then get blocked an hour ago
I'm sick of women making me feel like it's my fault. Who the fuck shows their bare ass in their pics but draws the line at The Joe Rogan Experience?

Attached: 5433453345345345.jpg (1280x720, 55.03K)

>Who the fuck shows their bare ass in their pics but draws the line at The Joe Rogan Experience?

Who the fuck matches with a girl and wastes their first impression on Joe rogan?

Attached: RDT_20220526_1445461239260362307041077.jpg (293x556, 28.26K)

Chemicals in the water turn the friggin' foids away.

Have you never sat and laughed your ass off at him trying to wrap his head around the silliest shit? I don't think it's a bad opener but every time I bring him up they scram.

I once made the misstake on getting into the trans debate when on a first date since we were talking about Harry Potter and JK Rowling came up and we mentioned her views a bit. Big misstake, killed the date then and there lol.

Average female cant even talk about things labeled taboo in any way its better to just shut up if you want that puss puss.

No he's controlled opposition media shill like every other celebrity you dumb faggots dicksuck
Imagine failing this simple IQ test

Don't get it twisted I love getting blasted and playing stalker while listening to Joe rogan his Alex Jones episodes are my favorite but opening with hoe logan isn't the play. Start off with meetups in public places so you don't scare her off and if she's into you just ask if she wants to go to your place to smoke and try to bring up toe jogan organically by asking if she listens to podcasts or whatever. Who knows she might be into it too, and if not if you two have chemistry anything can be a fun conversation topic

Attached: 15awrei5u3c81.jpg (720x900, 120.58K)

Faggot I literally just said I like him because he's funny, I don't think anything of what he says. It's just fun.
So do you think it's because they get scared I'm alt right?

>its nothing! Its just fun!
You let the CIA dump slop in your brain and wonder why your life sucks

Chill out man, I never said my life sucks either
Makes sense then. Since he's got such a big media presence I thought it would've been okay to talk about it right off the bat like with music but maybe this is more personal.

>I'm alt right
Yeah you failed the IQ test hard bro

Now now, don't make me open the s00ijak folder cowboy, you won't like me when I bring in the big guns.

If I had to guess I'd say boe mogans audience is mostly male, women tend to stick to their true crime or some other overproduced garbage. Listening to d'oh slogan is like taking with your bros, and women don't communicate the same way we do when they're with their friends so they don't get the same thing from it that guys do. Or maybe not, I don't know what I'm talking about. Either way good luck in your endeavors and I hope you get your dick wet while listening to lo schmogan

Attached: 20220525_180812.jpg (384x458, 30.82K)

Just saying the name joe rogan makes you sound gay as fuck. I got angry reading this, but also sad, you're too retarded to ever make it, your brain is like a toddler's when talking to women. How about you don't explicity say what you'll watch? And don't instantly call them over to your house within seconds of matching? Damn you'll never make it, geniuely feeling bad for you

You forgot to set your preferences to men bro

She gave you a massive chance when she said who tf is joe rogan. Should have said joe rogonna be all over these nuts. Your chatting energy is too limp dick to ever get laid. You talk like a pussy. And what in the name of fuck makes you think women are into watching JRE? Could have said anything, even naked attraction, or just ask them to chill out and that's it, I get it you love that bald faggot but you love him so much that you thought women would be into him aswell? Fucking dissapointing

Bro she is a woman, she wants you to make HER feel special, not to simp for an ugly baldhead she never heard of, are you such a fanboy that you don't see how wierd you are? What if I told you the exact story but from another perspective
>be me
>match with girl
>bring up instantly the guy I like listening to and if she would love to do it with me
>she is confused
>show him to her
>what the fuck?
I feel bad for you

ITT: ugly chuds getting mad at OP because they scare the girls off with their looks before they even get a chance to introduce them to the machine elves

OP is the type to have a Trump-themed wedding. "Hahaha this triggers the libs so I'm going to make a relationship based on another man."

Imagine thinking someone would want to listen to some shitty podcast as a first date. Then not understanding why you got ghosted immediately lmao

Attached: 1520817_577165339029369_151558892_n.jpg (648x444, 41.58K)

Did you reply to me thinking I would agree? GTFO fed and go find some other autist to groom and sacrifice to feed your agenda

Attached: 20220515_175022.jpg (600x982, 41.16K)

its not because she cant talk about things "labeled as taboo" its because you are a transphobic cunt and she wants nothing to do with hateful people