How am I meant to cope with not being born a Chad?

How am I meant to cope with not being born a Chad?

Attached: 1653083307359.jpg (1024x1646, 154.77K)

Get other interests than social shit.
d'uh.
Stop being a normalfag and enjoy your damn life.

You do what those queers do and say "Chad is a mentality" and "improve" for your entire 20s and maybe some whore that convinced you she is a good girl make you her betabux.

Chad can enjoy everything you can. Chad can play video games, Chad can watch anime, Chad can watch pro sports religiously, and when he does he looks cool.

How the fuck am I supposed to pretend to enjoy this mediocre life?

How the hell am I to know? I'm just telling you what these fags on this board do. I just wallow in misery. Sometimes I pop Xanax. That is a good cope.

With ease, failed normalfag.

What even is a failed normalfag? I've had friends but everything broke down and I stopped talking to other people

>Chad can enjoy everything you can. Chad can play video games, Chad can watch anime, Chad can watch pro sports religiously, and when he does he looks cool.
Yes.
And?
Does this somehow prevent me from enjoying these things and valuing my life based on what I do?
No, of course not lol, stop using Chad as an excuse to be sad.

>How the fuck am I supposed to pretend to enjoy this mediocre life?
Oh I don't pretend, I just actually enjoy it because I love myself and my opinions. It's pretty damn easy if you just try to value what you have instead of being sad about what you lack.

Dunno, my great grandma said I'm handsome today, cya later incels

>What even is a failed normalfag?
Person who mistakenly thinks that being normal is part of being happy, and who wishes they were normal because they stupidly think that being normal is a necessary and valuable goal.
It's basically a catch-all term for mentally ill fuckwits who make the same series of excuses for staying sad, namely that they choose normalcy as their standard for success and therefore stay sad because they suck ass at it.
(Thus making their choice of standards for success fucking retarded)

I get told that I'm handsome by just about anyone but I'm still a khhv.

how am i meant to cope with the fact that im not ryan gosling?

>He still don't realize he likes Chad thundercock
>Mfw user Is gay

I don't want to be normal, I want to be Chad.

Me too its not just my great grandma, I cant tell if they genuinely mean it or if it's pity. Kinda like how women call big fat bitches beautiful. I mean we all know they're not.

I'm not going to listen to either of you.

You're just meant to accept it like a cuck according to the vast majority of people

Just think about how it would be worse if you weren't born at all. You'd never have gotten to play video games or drink or fap

>Just think about how it would be worse if you weren't born at all.
FUCK off with this shit. It's better to be dead or nonexistent than live a mediocre life.

How am I supposed to pretend the massive disparity in what Chad gets vs the rest isn't real?