Why are women like this?

They are unable to empathize with us- when it was them themselves that made us this way. They avoided us when we were young, and they ostracize us when we give them the contempt that they have shown us our entire lives.

Look at her tiktok, she calls herself a femcel when she gets thousands of attention just for standing in front of a phone camera.

Attached: e567bd444998b875fc5fa4526335077a.png (448x793, 631.88K)

>They are unable to empathize with u
do you think its morally wrong that females dont empathize with you?

do you think its wrong that they avoided and ostracized you?

Attached: 1595475816341.jpg (612x716, 40.67K)

i don't really care what normies think anymore

Maybe if they treated us like human beings when we were younger then we wouldn't have turned out this way. That loner kid that sits at the back of the class alone? Eww no stay away from him, he's weird.
After a lifetime of being treated with only cold and unkindness, they are surprised when we reciprocate feelings

>Maybe if they treated us like human beings when we were younger then we wouldn't have turned out this way. That loner kid that sits at the back of the class alone? Eww no stay away from him, he's weird.
who cares. who cares about you?

are you saying they did something MORALLY wrong?

Attached: 1644832254284.png (700x700, 362.43K)

I'm unable to empathize with you as well OP. You should consider suicide

He's not talking about you dude he's talking about real women

how do they expect us to believe girls aren't visual when most girls paint there faces every day. they literally use makeup to improve their eye area and use shading to make their facial bones look stronger they are unironically more blackpilled than lookism posters

>calls herself a femcel
>@bruhimjoking
i dont think shes being serious

Women are not agents in their own right, they cannot do right or wrong from a moral perspective because God did not endow them with the same agency with which he endowed men.

Reality check, men hate you too. You're a bunch of whiny bitches.

okay, but i was really trying to probe if you were moralfagging. if you were moralizing. if you were talking about FAIRNESS and right and wrong

were you?

also, do you eat meat or dairy?

Attached: 1641407845843.jpg (750x1000, 102.56K)

It's not just us it's anyone most women only think about themselves

I just heckin love it when a trooncord freak makes a heckin hilarious smug question with a tsundre so kawai anime girl
Please kill yourself, you unoriginal fag

It's not about morals.
Nobody makes this a moral.argument.
The point is about this so-called "equality" they keep asking for, but never apply to themselves when it conveniences them.

They complain about how they're supposedly so put down in society, but increasingly are gaining more advantages over men to a point men don't even attend university like they do.

And then, to add topping to this shit cake, they complain about "no good men" being around. Pick one. Let me run things and have many good men to choose from, or continue as you are and hold on to your privileged positions as you grow old and die alone from your retarded standards.

>The point is about this so-called "equality" they keep asking for, but never apply to themselves when it conveniences them.
okay, well if this is not about morals, and not about how things OUGHT and SHOULD be, who cares? its just whiny faggotry

>waaaa females are mean waaa

if you are not talking about how things ought to be, which is what moralizing is, who even cares

Attached: 1651132732953.jpg (474x561, 28.67K)

Every person that hurt these creatures is a based hero.

Thats one ugly bitch
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>words words words
>spacing
>anime
>actually caring about muh incels
Go back

>anime
Remember where you are or leave.

If bronies are only allowed to post on their containment board, then it should apply to you.
Fuck off

> Guys, look! I'm pretending to be intelligent again!
I'll just refer you to: Why ask a question, then disregard the answer? Retard.

Mmmm yumyum i think today i'll eat bacon and eggs for breakfast and slurp it down with some milk in your honor. Every seething reply from you I'll throw another slice in the pan