You must respect your mother because she gave birth to you, she didn't abort you...

>You must respect your mother because she gave birth to you, she didn't abort you, she gave you food and a home when you were a child
is it true?

Attached: jep.png (1000x667, 274.69K)

I'm pretty close to killing that whore desu. Bitch ruined my life

Yes unless she is incredible abusive

Yes. A child owes their parents good behavior in return for the gift of life and living, and a parent's obligation is to protect their children and prepare them for adulthood.

Even if it's true I'm not gonna do it. Based.

but she created a new man based on her personal whims.

Accidental children are still children, and both ends of the relationship are to be upheld.

If she did not fulfill her motherly duties of nurturing you and loving you, not really no

Her love isn't unconditional as much as she likes to lie and manipulate otherwise.

Who set these goals and why should I consider them appropriate?

My whore of a mother gave birth to me to spite her father. That's why I exist. That bitch was never interested in being a mother. Didn't care about my future. Drove my father away.

If this world was just and moral that wench should have been sterilized at 16.

>A child owes their parents good behavior in return for the gift of life and living

>You're indebted to a group of people for something you didn't ask for, and you're expected to kiss their ass
Fuck you. "Good behavior" eat shit. If you want my respect, earn it. I don't give half a shit whose sperm you sucked up your tubes. Doesn't mean I owe anyone anything.

Attached: TRK011841.jpg (1000x667, 665.05K)

Confucius described a hierarchy of five relationships important to a decent society
>ruler and subject (fealty)
>father and son (obedience)
>elder and younger siblings (discipline)
>husband and wife (respect)
>friends (support)

You kinda owe your mom at least a little something squeezing you out of her hole and not chucking you in a trash compactor.
>>You're indebted to a group of people for something you didn't ask for, and you're expected to kiss their ass
It's not one-sided. They owe you a roof, fair judgements, and rides to the dentist.

Please kill youurself

bro Confucius lived 2.5k years ago now the world has changed a bit and science has also moved forward philosophy

If we're discarding history I'd also like to delete God and Richard Nixon tyvm

>You kinda owe your mom at least a little something squeezing you out of her hole and not chucking you in a trash compactor.
Why? If I was dead before I became self-aware it's like I wasn't alive at all.

If my parents are cool, I'll be cool to them in return. The notion that I have some kind of debt to pay for being dragged into existence is weird and good fucking luck collecting that debt.

Attached: 1609294460281.jpg (452x582, 41.53K)

mankind to made smart people don't care what they screwed on imaginary god and nixon

Children that aren't obedient should be post-birth aborted.

Children that aren't obedient, are either a product of bad parents, a bad society or both

She ran off when I was 14 and our relationship has been a trainwreck ever since.