Get a job you pathetic NEET

Get a job you pathetic NEET

Attached: 1648892065659.jpg (800x600, 34.17K)

how when nobody will hire me?

Raise the wages first.

tell the interviewer to hold my hand and tell me it's okay when i start crying again and maybe we can work something out

>BECOME A CANNON FODDER SLAVE DRONE YOU LAZY BUM

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

>Not contributing to society

Attached: 1640552619007.png (500x375, 298.97K)

I hate society you retard

i'm 30 and have never had a job aside from an internship when i was in highschool
tell me who would hire me at this point

Cafes
Recycling and garbage disposal companies
Most warehouses
Most unskilled manual labor jobs really

But I thought my life is over and no one will hire me if I have a 3 second gap in my resume?

Make it worth my while.

>y-you aren't entitled to anyt-

Cool. You're not entitled to my time or effort.

Attached: 1605299247793.png (1050x670, 617.98K)

Think of all the people who have to live paycheck to paycheck, strugglying to make ends meet to feed their children, working 3 different jobs... you are literally selfish

nta but life is not fair, if it was I wouldn't be a mentally ill shut-in right now
I don't care about handing off justice to people who treat me like I don't exist

1.They selfishly had sex when they could not support their children
2. They paid the toll. Is there anything wrong with this? I'm not saying I have any love for any particular group of people but most of these are low inhibition minorities anyway.

>Not dying for Israel

Attached: Angry Shlomo.jpg (600x737, 75.11K)

>neet
>people trashtalk me for being one even though I didn't get any welfare so I wasn't a parasite anyway
>get a job
>people trashtalk me for having a entry level wageslave job

Attached: 1629642160651.jpg (833x605, 292.36K)

Isn't it funny how much power the word society has over the NPC mind? There are bluepillers on all sides bragging about contributing to society. Muh taxes and disparaging those who don't when the government can print infinite money anyway.

it's almost like dickriders will be in your life no matter what you do and the only solution is to not let their retarded words control your life

people in general are quite awful desu. Working a customer service job really turned me into a misanthrope

I guess they act like they have a much bigger influence on their surroundings than they really do
seeing people at their worst everyday really takes its toll on your mental health, I don't know how normal people handle it

i just lost my job
I stayed in my room and played dungeon crawl for two weeks
with a huge list of stuff i didnt do like major car repairs.
and now im gonna meet with a friend and ride trains across the country.
its great having friends to do stuff with!

Why? I've outlived enough relatives to be 1%. I volunteer at a few places to do a bit of contributing to society. I'm wealthy enough that taking an entry-level job from someone who might actually need it seems shitty.

Attached: death saving throw.jpg (892x1331, 350.55K)

i just got a job at a fancy restaurant. i work from 9am to 10pm 6 days a week and don't get lunch breaks or overtime. its also 45 minutes away from my house. i know it's not the best situation, but it will help me pay back the irs and buy food so i guess i don't have to kill myself.