How do YOU cope?

How THE FUCK do I cope with being a loser who has failed most everything he has ever tried? The pain and misery of existence is getting to me. Recommend me coping methods.

Attached: 0cb.png (615x489, 284.98K)

I don't. I'm going to kill myself soon.

originally keep trying

I either
>self improove
>create the consoom
>consoom
>cry
>remember that i still have time left and have a chance
>remember we all die

I don't know
I have trouble coping with the rug being pulled out from me last second and me being left empty handed over and over and over again

Attached: 1643965589963.jpg (1280x1365, 275.55K)

Oh I just don't fail and don't be a loser.
While you do that MUST HAVE SEX thing I play videogames. Sure I'm not the best at videogames but I'm decent at them, and since I'm achieving what I want, I feel happy.
> The pain and misery of existence
My way of resolving that was to enjoy what I was already doing, because I'm lazy as fuck and take the easy option. It works!

Could just enjoy what you have.
Sure it's lazy but it works.

>Could just enjoy what you have.
This only really works for me if I'm insanely depressed and think my life is the worst thing ever. It's more of a reality check than anything. I'm also afraid to be grateful out of fear I'll jinx myself.

Now that I'm unable to even smoke weed anymore, I simply live with the pain

why did you have to stop?

Vidya original

if you have a bedroom at moms house you can return to, then hit the road and hobo around for a while, if you get murdered, its not a big deal, you were a loser anyways. go to slab city and find a road dog

Stop labeling yourself as a loser. Failure is an inherent part of the human experience. Figure out what you really want to do in life, not what you think you should do.

it depends whether you actually see value in life. everything seems so hollow nowadays. i might just off myself if it doesnt get better soon

This. Probably gonna go Er when I do it tho. Dying a quiet silent death is what they want. I won't give that to em.

>THE GYM. THE FUCKIN SANCUARY OF PAIN. COME AND TRANSFORM YOUR TEARS INTO GAINZZZ

>TV
>Weed
>Strip clubs
>Friends
>Family
>Driving

Honestly, whether you're a loser or not doesn't really fuckin matter. I let go of that thinking a while ago. As long as I'm satisfied with my life and I'm not hurting anyone, I don't give a fuck what the world thinks. A good percentage of the world literally shits where they eat. You motherfuckers aren't a good judge of character.

Attached: 1647036870101.png (3000x1768, 1.94M)

every time i play a videogame i take it really seriously and become far better than any players i run into. this alone gave me the confidence that i could probably excel at a job and be better than my coworkers, and i found out it was true. if you just take stuff seriously and actually try to be better than other people you'll succeed. if you're not competitive at all, you're not going to make it in the real world. give up and kill yourself before you suffer any more than you have to.

Just think of life like a day at a theme park and explore/enjoy yourself. You don't have to win or succeed at anything. "Winners" and successful people just die too at the end, they don't get anything special for being the best when it's over. I get it though, you want to experience certain things that you don't have access to, that's understandable. It's just that some rides in life require ridiculous work, luck, or have "you must be this tall to ride" signs in front of them

They do though
they don't die alone. they die with big families who mourn their loss and carry their memory into the next generation

And? Good for them. They're still dead

And? nothing
they will live longer, have families and people to take care of them in their old age.
we will die cold bitter and alone
that's the difference

You're still talking about life, I already explained it. It is what it is. Explore the parts of life that are available to you, what else can you do except sit home and complain. At the end of the day dead is dead though, it means no more experiences, no more fun, no more enjoyment. A dead successful person is exactly as dead as a non-successful one.