My high school bully killed himself drunk driving. What happened to your bully anons? if you had one of course

My high school bully killed himself drunk driving. What happened to your bully anons? if you had one of course

Attached: 1623983723252.jpg (231x218, 7.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nX1aoMDuPhf
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jail

>(yuo were muted cuz ur comment was not original)

i used to get bullied by some poor black kid
last i heard he was homeless and bouncing from living situation to another
broke ass nigga

They probably have happy, successful lives. I was picked on by a lot of people.

Attached: grouchy.jpg (361x287, 10.86K)

I had three people who tried to bully me:
1. Had a motorbike accident and broke most of his bones.
2. He was copying my work during a test so I put the teaches birthday as an answer. He got into trouble. He apologized later.
3. The little shit started heckling me during lunch while I was reading WoT. It was the climax of one of the books. The mc and Blue mentor lady had just been jumped by one of the bad guys generals. The Blue lady sacrificed herself by jumping into a melting portal and the little fuck was pushing up on me and being a dick during that emotional moment. He turned back to say something and laugh with some dude that was near by so I kicked him hard behind the knee he fell down and we started started trying to get up and fight when our history teacher came out and sent us off to the office he was just quiet and kept his distance after that

I am the bully.
I am here, on Any Forums.
Hello.
You are the cause of all of your life problems, and your failure to fix any of your flaws in your attitude is entirely your fault. You are sad because you want to be, and you will fail because you don't want to face the possibility of controlling yourself and getting good. You have chosen a life of suffering, and I wish you the best of luck in living a life full of suffering and denial.

>I wish you the best of luck in living a life full of suffering and denial
Thanks, it's going pretty well so far.

Attached: AFTE8W5i9.gif (255x204, 720.34K)

No idea where he is now.
I broke his heart, I think. So I guess he lost more than I won our weird dynamic.

Based now if all students in highschool could die

There's too many people to really account for. But one kid's dad died and then later he went to prison for passport forgery for helping someone flee the country kek

>You are the cause of all of your life problems it's your fault you weren't born Chad

Child molester. He gave me 5 years of awful memories, and got 5 years behind bars

I really didnt get bullied in high school. I surely was an antisocial weirdo but when you stop caring nothing can stop you. I mean, there were somd people that tried to bully me, but I just ignored them. I even ended being friends with a few bullies cause they genuinely said funny shit to laugh at me.

i was the bully, and now i'm a failed human drukposting on Any Forums in the middle of the night
karma does, in fact, work out sometimes

voca.ro/1nX1aoMDuPhf

GRATS!!!
fucking lucker. grats, dude. you should drink to that, LOL

l'chaim!

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

Attached: 1555148274680.jpg (319x310, 42.61K)

Got fat.

he got married to a beautiful wife, has 2 kids, and a successful business.

he still has cauliflowered ears from the last time we fought and a scar on his face from when i finally jumped him in retribution.

and before you ask, yes i ambushed him lmao.

posting on Any Forums 14 hours a day

Based lol bully here too.
You guys are fucking losers, grow up, go outside, lift some weights and Get a nice fucking haircut

how do you know that? do you keep in contact with your bully? are you friends with him or something?

Rapist. Fuck that kid, root of (almost) all of my problems

one of them became a drug addict
2 of them are living normal lives
the fourth one is a low life criminal.

and i became a pro mma fighter.
who would have thought.