Fembots, which one would you rather date? The left has a bland and boring personality...

Fembots, which one would you rather date? The left has a bland and boring personality, but the right has a charming and funny personality?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-76TmbpLUwBZ.jpg (1522x909, 202.67K)

Food for thought: You are fat. Take that into consideration before posting next time.

Dookie

Fembot here, I'd rather date a cute robot :3 I hate chads and big cocks lol

No you dont, you had your chance a billion times and still didnt fuck one? You could have one in a few minutes.

You have to vet robots thoroughly.. many rapists and future serial killers here so it's not as simple as you think it is

How long have you been vetting them for?

at least a year

Jesus Christ, take the risk already. I bet you look at every minute detail like an autist.

fembot here, the and i'd choose the right

no thx xD and yes I do

Attached: 1652162284106.png (680x1003, 227.99K)

I've talked to quite a few of folks from here on discord. They're just regular people, i think its you who's the problem. Take meds.

my upper half of face looks kinda Chaddish as in thick straight eyebrows, narrow eyes, and pronounced cheekbones with glowy skin, but my lower face is incel tier.

the whole personality thing is completely bullshit. in dating people are looking for who they want to fuck, not who they want to be friends with. people will tolerate most bullshit as long as their partner is decent looking.

>what are couples gonna do when they are older and attraction fades???
literally find something else to do

left as long as he is into femdom

epically justified and brutal take down user, show that punk autist who's boss! I'm literally clapping in my seat watching this exchange, thank you for posting

Attached: 81PpojOP8Te0_.jpg (458x458, 20.88K)

bland personality is fixable and I don't mind it that much as long as he is loving, respectful and faithful
I'd actually pick whichever has these characteristics, left is fairly attractive too

neither. don't like left and I don't like scrawny weak guys either

>Ywn get vetted by a fembot

i'd rather date the guy on the left though none of them particularly appeal to me, right is ugly so I would never date him

>literally find something else to do
this or divorce, there's a reason why 50% of marriages end in divorce and most of them happen in middle age

Right. I'd much rather be dating someone who makes me smile and knows cool places to take me on a date rather than somebody whos idea of romance is taking me with him to sports bars to hang with his boomer and sub 90 iq friends