Chad hates women as much as the average incel, they're just better at outwardly masking it...

Chad hates women as much as the average incel, they're just better at outwardly masking it. Women refuse to acknowledge this because they're disingenuous whores.

Attached: soyciety.png (1440x1372, 1.21M)

Cope. Women don't care if Chad hates women.

They will laugh along

>I know women are the worst! Hahaha

Having gone for beers with my Chad boss i confirm this is true. the shit he says is what would you expect from the most bitter incel, but the difference is he actually gets pussy

The difference between Chad and incels talking about women is that incels say it in a more serious manner and actually hate women, whereas Chad would know it is true, but only say it in a joke-ish manner (as it's socially acceptable) in order to not get labeled as a bitter incel by women, and even he deep down hates women, he doesn't outwardly show it in his behavior.

^this

women will Beg for Chad to treat em like shit and fuck them in ass too hard

women dont care how bitter a Chad is, Chad is flawless and can do no wrong

no he doesnt, he is a kind dude. op is transgender

The thing about Chad is that Chad KNOWs how bad shit it because he has seen it from the other side.
Whores literally throw themselves at chad like flys and he knows that they have no self worth, no dignity and nothing to offer because he sees how the gfs of his friends look at monkeybranching to him. Because he knows that he can fuck any girl in the room no matter if they are in a relationship, and he knows the subtly ways that they are hitting on him.
For even the most bitter incel there is still the hope that he is wrong, and that he is just reading the room wrong - maybe if he acted better or was Chad things would be different. For chad there is no second guess, he reads the room right and reality proves him correct. Better to rule in hell, they say. But hell it is

then even in Hell kindness and friendship exists

also, Chads can sleep with Beckies but Stacey gives Chad a run for his sanity

Exactly. That's why Chads say "all women are trash" and ask "why would you care what a woman thinks about you?" etc.

false. they never say that. this is incel fantasy

Oh fuck off. The first sentence is true, but then you just start making a bunch of bizarre assumptions that would only be ascertained by someone that has never had women throw themselves at them.
>Whores literally throw themselves at chad like flys
True. I walk down the street and it happens.
>and he knows that they have no self worth, no dignity and nothing to offer
False. I don't view people through this lens.
>because he sees how the gfs of his friends look at monkeybranching to him
True but not so much from friend's girlfriends / wives (it happens but it's innocuous) than strangers, but I don't see how this relates to the previous statement about having nothing to offer.
>Because he knows that he can fuck any girl in the room no matter if they are in a relationship
True.
>and he knows the subtly ways that they are hitting on him.
True.
>For even the most bitter incel there is still the hope that he is wrong, and that he is just reading the room wrong
This is usually the case 100% of the time. I've ran into several incels and they get downright fucking stupid if they start drinking. They'll just get super mopey and start berating women for not sleeping with them. It's fucking goofy.
>maybe if he acted better or was Chad things would be different
Just be fucking normal. That's it. Get off of this stupid fucking website if you're falling for shitty memes telling you to give up.
>he reads the room right and reality proves him correct
user, this is a self-report. Most people can actually read the room properly. Most incels, robots, and mentally ill people cannot, especially if they are asocial. There's nothing special here, but you have to understand that not everyone is out here looking to bang everyone they see. It just doesn't work like that regardless of how much you want to imply or insist that it does.

>they're just better at outwardly masking it
They can still be overtly misogynistic and get away with it because they are attractive

You faggots don't hate women, you hate yourselves and project.
You refuse to be happy while alone. Instead of getting self esteem, you try to use social hierarchy as a source of worth and get butthurt that you don't win for free.
You're very good at LARPing that your social shit is a requirement for happiness, but it's been a delusion right from the start, and your hate is a defense mechanism so you can keep being deluded.
Just get pissed off at any suggestion that you be happy while alone, pretend your isolation makes you unhappy, and that your isolation is an example of unfairness (because fuck knows you shouldn't be expected to gain basic skill at personality or attitude you wonderful snowflake you), and you can pretend your butthurt is other people's problem instead of your own.

>(because fuck knows you shouldn't be expected to gain basic skill at personality or attitude you wonderful snowflake you)
So many lies get posted here on a daily basis. The biggest is that women do not care about appearance. Then what's the difference between a friendzoned beta and a slayer she's fucking

I agree with you, but women are optional and all of that bullshit can be avoided by simply not caring. You people compulsively reject this option because you legitimately do not want to be happy. You want to be sad and blame everything other than yourselves.
Call women as bullshit as you want, I'll probably agree with you. But claim that it's valid for you to feel sad as a result? No.

>You want to be sad and blame everything other than yourselves.
But it's not my fault I wasn't born Chad

Plus, you don't need a woman's approval to break isolation. You don't have to be her lover or her friend for her to be a social contact.
Good luck convincing this board of that though. You faggots seem to think that loneliness is only cured by friendship, whereas in reality it's cured just as easily by conflict.

Being Chad is only a requirement for getting women; he's not a requirement for being happy.
Say it with me now: Women are optional.

I have talked to numerous who say things like this all the time because women are like fleshlights to them.

Stop having sex with women or whatever it is you fuck if you think it's unimportant. Lead by example.

Repeat after me. Being BORN a 10/10 makes every single aspect of your life easier

>Say it with me now: Women are optional.

So cut them out of your life and never fuck one again until you die. You don't need it. It's not important. You'll still be happy.