This is what self-loathing incels really want

This is what self-loathing incels really want.

Attached: 1652420670204.jpg (640x1136, 68.6K)

god yes i want to have trouble sitting down after you're done with me ma'am

I want a girl that pegs me, forces me to read feminist literature, and makes me constantly apologize for being a dumb incel virgin moid.

Yeah I wouldn't mind that

based. we need radical solutions to fix radicalized incels.

Attached: 1634431676694.jpg (1024x663, 116.34K)

My self esteem is bad enough that I would say yes to this.

I'm not even an incel and I want that more than anything in the world.

Thanks for making me sad op

Totally agree. Incels need to be deradicalized and trained to be polite, respectful and submissive towards women.

Even if you never had sex any other way?

Attached: xzlcZ3xhff.png (451x560, 425.67K)

I dont wan sodomy, i want suicide

Yes, just doing it this way fulfills me. She can have girlfriends on the side if she wants.

Actually I want to be chad

You will never be Chad. You are a sissy faggot.

Attached: 1651529410356.jpg (1920x1201, 352.56K)

What's the appeal of pegging?

Pegging disgusts me but I'm very interested in sounding. I'd kill so a girl could do that to me.

Attached: 1562202993683.jpg (500x700, 148.38K)

you just feint it. assume the position and spread, and as soon as she readies herself behind you (she's on her knees), you roll over and come up behind her and fuck her

>This is what self-loathing incels really want.
I'm an incel and I can confirm. I'd strip and then bend over for her while spreading my cheeks for sure, calling her mommy and asking her to spank me while pounding my ass.

Attached: 1617211743318.jpg (1024x441, 89.05K)

I'm not sure what I like about pegging personally. I wasn't really into it until my ex gf. She joked about it a lot but until she told me she pegged one of her previous boyfriends before the jokes became less funny. I wasn't really into the though of it at first and she didn't get the chance to dick me down before we broke it off but the way she would aggressively play with my ass made me discover things about myself that I never thought I would nor want to. Flash foreward to now one new kink later with no tall alt tomboy gf to plow my ass. Life really is a rollercoaster sometimes

Attached: 1614200073778.jpg (300x300, 63.78K)

Dumbass. You just had to let her peg you. Literally all you had to do was let nature take its course and have her put you in your place but you took the path of most resistance for no reason.
Inshallah I pray that Allah offers you another chance.

Its true bros I know a girl who is skinny and super bitchy and she just dominates me socially, literally told me to my face that she owns me and I didnt say anything. i wonder if she would be down to peg me, seems like she really enjoys having control over men

I know I'm stupid and it's been like half a year since we broke up and I'm still hung up on her but one day I know I'll find someone better than her that will fill my boypussy with her love

Attached: 1606757160724.jpg (750x731, 294.92K)

does that mean that every incel will get a personal female trainer ?

How did you felt ?

ya you are right i want her fuck me really hard that ill never forget her fat dick

What the fuck is wrong with you fellas this is pathetic, you do understand it is never about your pleasure when it comes to pegging with these girls right? It is a dominance thing, they want to use you as an avatar of the patriarchy so they can *peg the patriarchy*

Getting shit shoved in your ass does not even fuckin feel good it is truly gay and pathetic to want to be topped by some fucking feminist who buys Marxism books off of Amazon a walking irony and you are so barren of physical intimacy you would let this thing top you? Have some self respect

I loved it, used to be ashamed at the idea of a woman being smarter or better than me but caring about that shit is too exhausting. This woman just oozes dominance despite her tiny frame

Attached: daa74bccf9cbbab7897608688819f715.jpg (500x570, 40.37K)