>never think of it
>one night we are watching cartoons together talking
>she says she sees all relationships as transactions
>she says dating me is like investing in a stock while its low
>i ask her if she would still love me if she met me a year ago
>she says no
>get super pissed, leave
>currently sitting in walmart parking lot writing this
Is it okay that i am angry about this? I feel dehumanized and used by her. Were you guys telling the truth about women?

Attached: 45FAA9F0-F2A4-4A3E-A562-7D93957F58BA.jpg (852x738, 55.21K)

Sounds like a very smart and honest woman. Most attractive ladies are looking for men who are already winners, you're lucky

Id be luckier to find someone who loves me for me. What if things go wrong? Why would i want someone who wouldnt want me if my life doesnt turn out right

I'd be happy that I met a smart enough woman that can be honest about this, instead of the usual dumb hoe that will give you all the lip service and still divorce rape you as soon as she finds a better provider. Sure there are some people with "perfect" relationships and women that take a serious lifelong pledge, but good fucking luck finding that.

That's pretty naive. Put yourself in an attractive woman's shoes, she could be with plenty of guys who are already successful but she chose you. She sees something in you that you don't, that should make you happy
>What if I don't turn out right
That's life, it's always a gamble. She is betting on you, the real question is why aren't you betting on yourself

Women either treat their man as a guardian or a stress-ball/pet. You sound like the latter. I would recommend you cut it off after a while and build your confidence with different women.

Also, yes, it was a complete bitch move to sperg out back there. The relationship is probably already dead considering she's going to harp on you for it now.

What's the problem? You think women should date you when you're a fat unemployed loser?

Women are opportunistic. At least you got a hot one.

>>i ask her if she would still love me if she met me a year ago
Most people (especially women) don't want to date a neet fat loser. You would provide literally nothing to that relationship so I can see why she wouldn't date you. Ask yourself if you were a women and would date some fatass with no goals, no plans in life, no education, no career, no anything besides being (You). Outside of family, you're supposed to gain something from a relationship. Sounds fucked up but it's the reality of relationships
You should appreciate that she's not a lying straight to your face if anything.

>she says she sees all relationships as transactions
>Is it okay that i am angry about this?
Yes. That's how people think. Not even just incels about women, but everyone. You'll never be a human. A person can look you in the eyes and they might not ever believe you have the ability to think. You're an accessory. Nothing more than some stupid fucking rock. Are you a diamond? Do they like emeralds? No you're a sapphire. No, wait.. you're the gold which the gem sets. An object. Worthless if not in the shape you are. The gold? No, the mould. No, you're nothing more than the sweat. Evaporated by the heat of the forge. The scum scooped off the iron.

Where is your place?

To be honest, my inner narc is thinking she's truly in love with you if she sees future potential in you above other men.
Like the broke painter or the musician, the idea is he'll make it big one day.

Mid ass LARP cmon atleast say you caught her fucking your brother or something user.

OP here. Reading all these replies have made me come to the realization that all of you are complete retards that have never talked to a real person. Im stupid for returning to my old ways and coming here

Yes, that woman is narcissistic. Yes, everyone is narcissistic nowadays. No, true unconditional love doesn't exist (anymore.)

you should ghost her immediately, never contact the bitch again, if she finds you and asks what's going on tell her that dating her is like taking on a liability

>asks for advice
>doesn't line up with his opinion
>WAHHHH YOU GUYS DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU'RE RETARDS

Attached: redditjak.jpg (164x190, 7.06K)

This is how relationships are supposed to work and how they did work for most of human history.
>If you want to be married to a general, marry a lieutenant

Are you not going to call her back or block her user?
What are going to do now?

OP as a fellow man, I see you as my brother in arms and I only have your best interests at heart. Leave her right now, you will thank me in the future.

>Is it okay that i am angry about this?
You lashed out like a bitch and stormed off. She will never see you the same. You've lost her respect.
>I feel dehumanized and used by her.
She didn't even know you at that point, what the fuck are you even upset about? My god, these are the types of guys I'm worried about cucking when girls fuck me behind their boyfriend's back before I know they exist? I always wondered why they did it but now it makes perfect sense.

>You've lost her respect.
lel the cunt is the one who lost his and every other man's respect once she took off the mask
congrats OP, you just successfully shit tested her and revealed a massive red flag. dump her right now

The best girl you can have is one who wants you to perform well. A girl's love is not based on inner personality or some bullshit, but how well a guy can be the man for her
She is right seeing you as an investment, you should be thankful she is holding you and making you better