Letter thread too if you want?

To Tentacle
Are there other women with oddly husky(and appealing) voices like you or if I hear one like yours should I assume they are a tranny?
from user

Attached: 1642118902020.png (169x287, 6.84K)

Female,
Listening to your SoundCloud music while drunk again. Was just listening to the song with the cool ukelele riff. My favorite one is the one about thinking because you have nothing else to do.
-male
PS not leaving initials this time since it's way too specific. But I've been writing to you in this thread for over two years now. Only thing I lost during the pandemic was you.

Dear famalama,
I'm pretty screwed. I failed my exam, and I have no job, and my family hates me. I am down and out. After memorial day, I will have to start begging different people for a job and to borrow money. This freaking sucks. I hope I get myself together, and get myself motivated (this part also addressed to Future Me). I need to step up my effort and energy and focus. Find some motivation to fix my heckin problems. And I hope future me does it.
Peace out frans,
Fran

>i am once again wishing i had never reached out
I am once again regretting I have ever talked with you. :)

Dear user,
There's apparently another little ol lady here too, but I don't know what her voice sounds like. I'd assume they're unhealthy.

You try hard but we will never be friends.

What gives you the impression I want to be your friend? Fuck off. :)

it's bleak all the way down in life, isn't it?

manager, you say that you're at the payment limit for all of these fucking guards and yet you beg us for overtime? at bullshit wages? but you're so nice aren't you? spics and niggers are getting shot and stabbed. who cleans that up? this motherfucking other supervisor comes in to work, works 12 hours, goes home, doesn't even get a fucking break and is in 2 hours later nodding off AGAIN with a cup of coffee after he paid me to run and get him some. after whatever the fuck hours into his crazy shift later i caught this motherfucker nodding off because he needs more money? AND i potentially caught this motherfucker sleeping in his car days before?

and you keep me for 12 hour shifts too? oh no. oh no no no no.

and these fuckers all work 2 jobs mostly as well.

what a fucked up world.

Attached: 1610376055196.jpg (1280x720, 121.78K)

say a initial. is hers K?

It's not your discord gf, nerd. Don't worry.

You're right. You're not my fucking problem anymore. Shrug.

I miss you too, this thread has been making me more crazy for you, i need you in my life, i need someone special like you in my life, i will always love you.

cry and go away schizo. your internet faggotry isn't real

wow stop attacking that regular
have a heart

i'm not talking about you faggot.

Has psychosis kicked in yet? :)

Daniel

I wonder how long this "rest" is going to be. It has been weeks already. I would consider asking you, but you will probably lie or at least give false info again. I also wonder if you look for what I say about you. I wish I were of some significance to you.

he's gonna lash out again lol

The same way you feel about your ex, I feel about you. I deserve it. Yesterday I shed a few tears thinking of you, I'll openly admit it. I wish I treated you better.
Jules

I forgot: for someone I liked to call silly. She's not. She's awesome. I miss her.

I shouldn't trust you either, after the psyops, all of the lies, and asking me the contact of another person I didn't want give you, multiple times. And yet, I do.
And if anything I'm the one that should be very, extremely afraid of you, all things considered. I'm not, but you get my point.

I can't deal with the unknowns if you're one too. You have to be the one thing I can hold on to. I can't describe what this feels like every time. It's always evolving but there's a recognizable trace. It almost feels like every emotion at once. I know it isn't. I'm not happy. Alive, yes, in a sort of stasis. It feels like what I imagine existential crisis is like. I don't get those, or at least I don't know that I do. I exist. That's what it feels like. An acknowledgment. Silly person, all built up with dreams and things that crumble like they were nothing. Sand. I feel like once I was full of sand and now I'm full of nothing. It vibrates through me. Cold.
That's what it is. I'm fragile. Glass. Something see through. Weak. Something that shivers and can't sleep after learning there's a problem. Why is it always a problem? Why am I never enough? I'm a glass with half its water? Is that more accurate than full of nothing? I'm afraid of what you'll deem: half full, half empty. Worth saving, or if some day you'll leave me.