If you are white and tall (over 6 foot), I just want you to go to one party...

If you are white and tall (over 6 foot), I just want you to go to one party. That is all I'm asking or just go to a club. Smile and talk loudly and clearly but in a friendly tone about anything. Try to put yourself in a situation where you are not talking to just one person but to a group. All eyes are on you. Don't think about impressing anyone just speak what is on your brain. Watch as your life changes forever.

Attached: pitt.jpg (300x300, 17.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB01rSkSS94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Smile and talk loudly and clearly
More like "you go and you stand on your own, and you leave on your own, and you go home and you cry and want to die."

*only if you want the things parties bring people, don't force yourself to go if you already know you don't care

Oh just that? Is that all?

Well, I'm talking to a specific demographic because I match that demographic. Would you rather me talk out of my ass and give you advice from a perspective that isn't mine? I thought that is why you hate normies.

I will tell youo and show you exactly how me, an above average in every metric white male dealt with women my entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=GB01rSkSS94

watch this video pls, 2 min long. To me this was so fucking hilarious first time i watch it because it hits home so hard.

The first two guys = me from age 13 to 25
The second guy = me from 25 to 31 (now)

Im still a khv. From age 25 I had to learn how to service people and communicate in general to get by.
The result seen at the end of the video.
From a similar type of day a shopkeeper would have.

I will copy this and make a hit song, just you go ahead and wait!

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US? YOU KNOW, THE OTHER 90% OF MEN WHO AREN'T TALL WHITE CHADS?

I don't think loudly giving lecture on world jewry to a bunch of normal fags at a club would help me in any way, user.

idk, user, how do you think Hitler moved the masses? By being a white man that spoke with confidence and everyone just felt like he knew his shit.

Women break touch barrier with me all the time. Doesn't mean jack shit. I'm still an incel even when they initiate touching (excluding handshakes ofc) my arm, shoulder, hand, fingers even my tummy and waist.

Attached: artworks-R1VN2cIkcSnayQsj-8ULDJQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 59.63K)

Tfw white
Tfw tall
Tfw bald

>mfw I'm 5'11
it's over

Yep.
Im the guy who posted the video. If you watch till the end you will understand howbsomeone who lived most their life not understand others while behave once they "make it out of their shell".

Im a 31 khv massage therapist. Try to top that.

>6'
>White
>"Twink"
Yeah I'm still not doing that since I'm not a chad.

>massage therapist

how the fuck do you not get hit on by your clients?

>If you are white and tall (over 6 foot), I just want you to go to one party.
Okay, but what if I don't want too? Why would I do that when I can sit on Any Forums inside codering all day and staying a pure hearted virgin?

Attached: b17.jpg (589x589, 31.53K)

This is what actually happens to the
>go out and be urself
retards

>Smile and talk loudly and clearly but in a friendly tone about anything. Try to put yourself in a situation where you are not talking to just one person but to a group. All eyes are on you

Just step into a nightmare bruh!

>Im a 31 khv massage therapist. Try to top that

OK,
I'm a 30yo virgin who's been cold approached by women. Not "hair twirling" type of subtle flirt, it was like in a romcom cliche; "hey cute" pickup attempt, or somehow getting my number and texting me I'm hot when I had zero social media presence, trying to french kiss me without cosent at school as I was only being polite. I'm still a virgin till this day. LMAO.

Attached: tumblr_5be546eb7f8855a9ee1d38c571fe45a9_6b4ceb59_400.jpg (400x400, 57.19K)

small issue, how do I gain knowledge and access to a party

>I just want you to go to one party
How do I get invited?
>just go to a club
I live in a rural area, there are no clubs. Also I hate talking over loud music.

Attached: 1601434466928.png (274x258, 45.66K)