R9k ideal partner thread

post em nerds

Attached: r9kideal.jpg (419x382, 14.43K)

>friendless
>hates normalfags
>extremely submissive
>wants kids

I know she exists somewhere...

Attached: idealgfredhead.png (1903x1028, 79.21K)

Just remembered I made this almost a year ago

Attached: 6758456758495784.png (803x481, 56.84K)

>woman
please.

I know hes out there sobs
>obsessed w/me
>dom
>chubby
>cuddly n touchy
>headpats me

>boy or girl
>rich
>submissive
>open to chastity
>neet
>spends all day with me
>nudist
that is all. will literally never happen but its my dream

Attached: E694905E-63A9-44AE-B2FD-9C17CDCA74DB.jpg (1190x1200, 331.9K)

Horror content gf
>watches horror movies
>always tries to scare me
>listens to crime podcasts as she goes to sleep
>dresses cute
>collects junji ito
>browses /x/ daily
>send ominous messages out of nowhere
>has a unnerving picture for every occasion
>recommends incredibly obscure movies
>writes creepypastas in her off time

i already met my ideal partner and i have melties everyday thinking about how i'm going to lose them and not being good enough for them. i've been able to hold it back thus far but i just know that soon the flood gates will open and my insecurities will drive them away. please i don't want to ruin this someone help me i can't lose him i can't i can't

Attached: IMG_20211023_202423.png (513x460, 268.95K)

Go to therapy to work on your anxiety.

original comment or something idk

Attached: 21v8wc.jpg (956x809, 107.74K)

Maybe improve yourself so your Chad bf won't leave you, although given his options he probably will

I'm to lazy to open up paint just to type out
"Likes me and I like them"
That's it.

Attached: download.png (758x424, 32.78K)

i have been for a while now but i can only get appointments once a month so it is going very slowly
i've been really trying. but no matter how much i improve physically and mentally, there's no changing that i'm just a pathetic ugly nerdy e-girl. he's not exactly a chad, he's as mentally ill as i am and borderline NEET, but he has friends, cool hobbies, and lots of fun, worldly experiences and stories to share. he says he likes my autism and how much of a loser i am (not in those words, obviously) and that he adores me, and logically i believe him, but emotionally it feels like i'm just waiting for him to change his mind when the novelty of a relatable quirky homely gf wears off. i have missed out on so much of life and it really shows now. i hate this almost as much as i hate myself

go get em gurl!

>he's not a Chad
Let me guess, he's not a Chad, but he is tall, handsome (or "unconventionally attractive) and popular, and probably has slept with a not insubstantial amount of other women

>logically you believe him
Logically an outgoing Chad has much more options. Cheating is actually correlated with how many people someone meets and how attractive the person is. Your emotions are tipping you off right now on something your logic doesn't want to admit

you're probably right and i know it. i guess i know it's not going to last because he really does have so many other better options. i just wish i could relax and enjoy it while i can, instead of chasing him away before our good times together naturally run out. i've already accepted that he will get bored of me and leave. i won't stop him when he does. i just want him to be happy and i want to die

>rich
>NEET
user, with all due respect, how do you plan on having a rich person who also does not work?
I think it is hard but achievable if you remove rich from the equation, but damn near impossible if you also want them to be rich.
Basically you need a woman or gay who is a trust fund baby. Which shrinks the size if your pool by a lot. In the contrary I know plenty of people who could meet your criteria otherwise

I'd think you should have more self esteem than to simp for this guy so hard till you want to die, but such are things
>women simp for Chad
>betas simp for women
The cosmic ballet goes on.

Attached: ezgif-2-980bb2e21f.gif (350x262, 1.95M)

what kind of insecurities?

also must be a prepper

Attached: 1653877953732.jpg (419x382, 23.2K)