Without "connections" (which requires being a normieshit) jobs are incredibly hard to get even if you have all of the...

without "connections" (which requires being a normieshit) jobs are incredibly hard to get even if you have all of the qualifications. that's because companies get tax breaks for claiming to have open, unfilled positions. when they say they're hiring, they very often aren't. and if they actually are, they're trying to get a diversity hire

Attached: 1645757098535.jpg (618x593, 117.73K)

a blackcel i watch on youtube couldnt even get a job as a dishwasher or shopping cart wrangler

construction is booming and i finally got a job using my degree after a ten year unemployment gap , turns out it was my dream job and i was so glad to have a job secured before the economy crashes and hiring freezes.

well i think ive gone dumb over the past ten years cuase i kept fucking up and they let me go.

without connections, sure, you're not gonna get an analyst position at goldman sachs or work for northrop grumman, but i just got a warehouse job at frito lay making 26.50 an hour by applying on indeed and embellishing my resume. every job i extended my tenure to at least 2 years even if i only worked there for a few months.

26.50 after taxes where im at is 800 a week.

It's not about what you know it's about who you know
And I don't know anyone.
It's over...

Attached: 1631214918362.png (888x1185, 97.24K)

>construction
can someone get a job doing this with literally 0 construction work experience?

>i just got a warehouse job at frito lay making 26.50 an hour
WTF? how do you make so much? after 7 years as a codemonkey i didn't even get that much

Schizophrenics usually display high intellect before they drop 20 IQ points. Considering leaving, OP?

>Schizophrenics
what?
>Considering leaving, OP?
what?

Also, they've been monitoring people alot longer than they've been sharing health records

i dunno, its pretty based tho.

i literally just throw cardboard boxes full of chips and cases of dip onto a conveyor belt or load them onto a truck. nothing i lift weighs more than 10 pounds. its a joke, and they said they're having difficulty hiring people. its the easiest job ive had

I know, we'll just federally employ you. You'd like that wouldn't you

>they've been monitoring people alot longer than they've been sharing health records
what are you talking about?
>we'll just federally employ you
again, what are you talking about?

is the cost of living high where you live? how much is a 1 bedroom apartment? what is min wage?

i live in CO and the min wage is 15.85. A 1br apt is usually 1-1.5k but i rent a room for 700. I'm not paying 1k+ to live anywhere. id rather be homeless and refill a 1lb propane tank to attach to a heater in my tent everynight than pay that. so yea, good setup

>min wage is 15.85
that's basically double of what it is where i live, probably explains it

>can someone get a job doing this with literally 0 construction work experience?
yeah, you just gotta know someone to get you in.
jk jk jk
but real talk, but if you actually dont now anyone, you can get hired by shitty small company contractors who will pay you like $12/hr post

I had such a cush job waaaaaaa

so they just teach people with 0 relevant experience on the job and pay them at the same time?

>that's basically double of what it is where i live, probably explains it
well as long as you cook your own food and repair your own shit, cost of commodities is about the same as in your poor ass state.

>so they just teach people with 0 relevant experience on the job and pay them at the same time?
usually youll get a raise or move onto somewhere that pays better at some time.... im talking about $12/hr now being the equivilent of like $9/hr in some shit state a few years back.... and youll be doing grunt work, not skilled labor.

Yes and another reason for fake job postings is to make investors think they are hiring. Although with the crashing markets this is less of an issue.

Non normies get money for simply existing. You cannot have an easier life than a non normie

>Non normies get money for simply existing
you need a disability diagnosis to get anything like that