30+ Thread

i first came to this board when i was 22. now im 31. life isn't too bad if you
>don't get any girls pregnant
>don't get into excessive debt
>don't spend more than you make
>if you need to get laid just go on tryst.link for domestic hookers or go fuck hookers in Thailand

for zoomers, you really need to let go of the idea that you're going to find a gf or actual love. you're all to hyperconnected now and any quality girl has access to global chads that will fly her to dubai and gift her tens of thousands of dollars

godspeed

Attached: 81eZbD+FmQL._AC_SX522_.jpg (522x458, 37.05K)

happy 30th. I need to say though, I think zoomies can find love. Just don't expect to get the hottest girl online, but lots of non-chads get gfs and seem pretty happy.

>you are not entitled to a family

fuck off op

13 days until my 30th. I've given up on everything I don't know what the point is anymore

30 is not old but goddamn im fucking tired as well.

>you really need to let go of the idea that you're going to find a gf or actual love
fucking hurts but its the truth

nobody is entitled to anything

I'm 35 and have been on this site since I was 19. I don't really have any advice. Now get grandpa his whiskey.

since you won't sniff a woman any time soon, remember to stop and sniff the flowers op

the year you stop being a coomer that envies instathots being sold to dubai is the year things may start to get better

Attached: 21-o.jpg (924x1400, 145.22K)

I just want a hug god damn it. I just want to feel a warm body near me that actually likes me.

i'm 31
no friends for a long time
family doesn't speak to each other
i haven't felt the warmth of a human in over 10 years
i'm so tired
working towards nothing
living in a shack
want to die
feel like i'm too far gone to get a gf and start a family
what's the point

Attached: 1602969089828.png (1218x1045, 1.01M)

also i feel like i've been depressed for all 31 of those years or as far back as i can remember
can anyone else relate

Very similar boat. Dont you think you can make friends at least? Thats what keeps me going. I know if I tried to form a family my children would suffer the same horrible fate I went through. Its not fair to them, im too much like them.

But surely not everything is lost right? It breaks my heart seeing anons in similar situations outright giving up or killing themselves. Maybe im too delusional and autistic to see the writing on the wall.

there's no way i can make friends now it's hopeless

zoombie here. I ain't even asking out the hottest girls out there. I try to only ask girls out that are +-2 my level (which I consider to be a 6).
Yet I don't have any luck.

Attached: cheb.png (600x600, 88.52K)

I don't deserve happiness. I'm a piece of shit. A waste of human life and resources. I don't deserve love, companionship or anything else like normal people.

Is it because of
>depression
>no hobbies
>social retardation
>all of the above
Come on user youre not old there has to be a way to get back on our feet.

What's your problem? Your faggot discord group doesn't like you anymore because you're old. Don't you have some children to groom on there? Have you tried being a piece of shit in the other decades of your life and wonder why nobody likes you?

all of the above plus a lot more

Who is this post addressed to, user? I'm really curious. Please do tell.

> for zoomers, you really need to let go of the idea that you're going to find a gf or actual love. you're all to hyperconnected now and any quality girl has access to global chads that will fly her to dubai and gift her tens of thousands of dollars
Fuck this 24/7 of internet and celebrity bull shit
I just want to get married and die old on a farm
Fuck you fucking millennials always acting better and shit fuck all of you.

Attached: 2674E856-B2FF-4191-A151-2B38740E1789.png (540x400, 424.52K)