Go to your local Walmart and look at all of the garbage humans who have successfully found a mate and reproduced

Go to your local Walmart and look at all of the garbage humans who have successfully found a mate and reproduced.

If they can do it, why can't you?

Attached: qhb6liqpc6e21.jpg (536x497, 46.68K)

>actually do this
>they're all boomers or millennials taller than me
Curses my 5'9 stature haunting me everywhere

They settled and are fucking miserable. I don't want to settle. I don't care I don't get some supermodel gf but I want a girl I genuinely love and can talk to and so far I have never met one of those that were actually interested in me.

Because God hates me with the passion of a thousand suns

this guy is better looking than i am

billybob there has normal, non-thinning hair, i do not

can you pick up girls at Wal-Mart? I'm okay with fat chicks

>I want a girl I genuinely love and can talk
Delusional.
You'll get nothing, that's what you'll get.
Settle or be incel for life, your choice. Settling can give you a family

this, I do not want to settle for that kind of relationship, it would be worse than being single. I don't think our standards are too high as some would say -it's not even about looks usually, but the kind of trashy people like in op have all around bad lifestyles, and you must be a certain kind of person to tolerate it. Most robots are actually decently put together people; we're just on the fringe socially and that makes it difficult for us to connect with the people we would be compatible with, if given the chance.

Because I unironically don't give a shit

>what is enviromental circumstance?
Nice red herring fallacy

>Most robots are actually decently put together people
The delusion is too strong

how many robots you think are walking around shirtless like that? probably to go home and smoke some crystal in their hoarder apartment that they're three months behind rent on, and eat some frozen walmart meals on their financed sofa. Believe it or not most robots are not this trashy, the average low class american lives like absolute scum. Robots are pathetic but they tend to keep to themselves, take care of themselves, respect public decency, and have a degree of intelligence and politeness.

>f they can do it, why can't you?
Because I use the aisle correctly and travel on the right side of the lane when it's a one way, and then get in the right when it's not a passing lane because I'm going to drive like a jackhole and not pass anyone. I don't care if it's a shopping cart or a go cart, the right lane, go to the right lane you fucking assholes.

or im that hopeless

Women are so privileged. Hpw dod she get that man? God fuck look at her. Under the "juicy beef" sign. My sides are on fire.

>Robots are pathetic but they tend to take care of themselves,

Attached: 1645630862261.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

This guy originally mogs me. He's also probably a normal enough guy with a job and his own place.

simple. they are neurotypical and have no problem fitting in with their environment

I'm a 5'6 boomer and have a wife and kid. Your height isn't the problem

>Delusional
I never said I'd get one, retard. And I'd rather be alone than have an ogre family like in that pic.

>go to walmart
>get absolutely mogged to oblivion by teenagers
its over

Attached: saint hamudi.jpg (1200x1200, 71.13K)