Why are young men so angry in America and what can be done to fix it?

Why are young men so angry in America and what can be done to fix it?

Attached: 1653866340393m.jpg (1024x973, 115.43K)

>more people die from heart disease, diabetes, etc. etc. than being shot
>but one school shooting is enough to change those diseases

Right.

fix? hahahahahah fix? hahahahahaha fix? hahahahaha
i like your optimism, hope your wish has a possibility to come true

Notice how they didn't say white this time like they usually do.

Incels stop kill people

let me guess; it identifies no (actual) causes, proposes no solutions, and just wants to continue to cry about the most mistreated demographic in the country

Attached: 1652032779399.png (1208x966, 588.86K)

Nothing that the present system is going to deliver. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Boys should be taught from a young age how to find their feminine side, as well as being taught about why masculinity is toxic and should be abandoned. Such will bring us closer to solving the psychic crisis of men and boys and bring us closer to divinity

Attached: haruhi213-04m07s.png (1024x576, 486.07K)

Solution? The solution is to shame and mock them and tell them to "man up" and "be yourself."

And assigned a "mommy" who gives them hugs and sucks all the semen out, so they don't get all hot and frustrated.

Well it looks like that wraps it up

Attached: 1630523248821.png (471x497, 77.83K)

>let me guess; it identifies no (actual) causes, proposes no solutions, and just wants to continue to cry about the most mistreated demographic in the country
sounds a lot like Any Forums!

you got anymore of those pixels retard?

>w-what about this other thing that has nothing to do with anything at all? can we talk about that instead?
rightoid moment

Interesting. You mentioned a young age, how young are these boys in your situation?

Attached: 1625302116103.png (390x280, 121.13K)

Here's how to fix this problem:

If you see a kid sitting alone at lunch everyday and you know he's being bullied, go fucking invite him to sit with your friends and include him in your social activities.

Problem solved.

>ignore all these other public health crises that kill and debilitate an infinitely greater amount of people annually!
>the real problem America has? FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!!
leftoid moment

Yeah you can find the thread thumbnail I used right now on
boards.Any Forums.org/r9k/,
you can see the post at , and then see the first post at

>How should we attack this problem?
>Question the sick society that creates an ever increasing number of disenfranchised radicals? Or attack and demonize the already radicalized disenfranchised people?
>The latter of course!
Ontologically evil

>Why are young men so angry in America
Because they're black and have been indoctrinated to blame others for their personal failures.

If every boy had a mommy gf assigned by the state there would be literally 0 problems in society

Well the left has no solution to actual problems, so of course they focus on things like shootings. That's how they rile up their base. Healthcare reform coming soon though, two more weeks!

>Discordtranny is too retarded to even look at the OP before posting in thread

The right doesn't let Biden pass healthcare reform, bad faith argument bot