How do robots feel about cops?

How do robots feel about cops?

Attached: C8FE5772-9266-482A-8A6E-18B9C7D9AE46.jpg (852x936, 130.43K)

Never trusted them to begin with. And I'm a white boy who has never been in trouble or anything.

>white boy
Why do you insist on using that phrase that is designed to demean you? Are you a cuck?

Fine white, who gives a fuck.

>fine
Yes you are whiteboy

>>nigga nigger nigger
>Why do you insist on using that phrase that is designed to demean you? Are you a cuck?

The police are humans. They aren't aliens who invented being a shitty person. People suck in general and cops aren't special in that regard.

I think people have unrealistic expectations of them. They want them to be programmed robots. They don't want police to be real people that have feelings or opinions. They want programmable kill bots that act without compassion. They scream up and down that's what we already have but at the end of the day none of these people meet their own moral or ethical criteria, let alone fitness to be a police officer themselves. To them a dead cop is a reason to celibate that day. It's not their fellow man they ever worked with it's some school kid they bullied and in their little drug peddling world he ran infront of a school shooter instead of getting shot down as a kid and it was fair because fuck him he knew what he was doing. Why are none of these perfect specimens of humanity ever in positions of authority to deal with decisions? It's sort of like they're unfit for any sort of service mentally and physically. Unless they flip out and become a tranny after they failed to uphold these sorts of rules they think everyone else should have.

Correct but they should be held to a hire standard if they want to keep their job

I honestly think cops are only as bad as the people they deal with, if your community is shit the cops become shit as well

>how do you guys feel about state-sponsored jackboots that prop up a system of severe abuse and exploitation at the expense of literally billions of people?

Attached: 1653617601685.jpg (500x500, 92.16K)

>Why do you insist on using that phrase
White boi baby boy

So, anyone get a threat assessment over the last 2 mass shootings yet?

both are cringe though

The united states only has 370 million people rounded off and most of them are technically minorities one way or another. Which other country do you approve of their police force? Is it every country than America which will resort to brutality faster and are disarmed of means which are lethal because they're savages? Which one of your countries of literally billions of people, the only people whom have billions are blacks, arabs, and chinamen. Their are billions of them. Why don't you enlighten us how the blacks arabs and chinese outnumber people by billions and trample human rights without people having any sort of recourse to reject them.

Were those guys that didnt stop the shooting rangers or is that a higher level unit

Blue niggers are sociopathic pussies.

I treat them neutrally because I'm not a populist or libertarian retard

I wish they'd spend more time catching speeders around here

>370
It's 330, stupidass. I stopped reading after your mistake.

>Which other country do you approve of their police force?

None of them. You're really fucking stupid if you interpreted that as a condemnation of any particular nation's official thugs.

Attached: 1e773b89759e40c556f8d31549ceb13a.jpg (935x1350, 854.28K)

>not your doll
What is she then?

Chad's doll, obviously.

Actually I think your onto something here, considered Los Angeles has been dealing with police gangs for a while now

This
I prefer when my jackboots that prop up a system of severe abuse and exploitation at the expense of literally billions of people are not state sponsored