Ask a bored black girl anything

Ask me anything Any Forums

Attached: 1653868097049.png (657x527, 34.87K)

I want to see your vagina please?

Do you find black men to be feminine?

pussy and timestamp or gtfo

What's the heaviest object you can move with your squirt?

What you think bout dem white girls?

Will you carry my seed?

can you ask all your homies to stop robbing, rioting, looting, murdering, stealing, and basically being scumbag niggers and a detriment to civilized society as a whole? thanks.

would you fuck a white dickgirl

>why do all black bitches have trash hair and have to wear wigs (they are ugly)
>why do most turn fat?, it's either skinny or fat
>why yall wear makeup, do you guys not do skincare routine?
>why do most of yall act masculine and yell so much?

No, and if I wanted to I dont have any pics

Not inherently but black men can be very pretty, ive seen a lot o guys with feminine features

Thats not a question

White women and girls have been pretty nice to me so far they dont cross my mind often

Nope

Book rec?

How do you feel about BWC? How many white guys have you fucked?

Are you southern by any chance?

Black hair is death to maintain and even then people always have shit to say about it. If we wore our natural hair a whole group of different niggas would just insult us for that as well.

Genetics? Im pretty skinny myself and my other female family members are little heavier

In my experience its common for women of all women to wear makeup.

I hate to be that one person thats like *Im not like that* but even so I will say this I dont behave like that and not all black women behave in that manner not to say that there is anything wrong with acting that way

Panchinko, was pretty cool. I just finished reading a raisin in the sun and I also enjoyed that book. I am now reading Maus and enjoying a fair bit

do u think it's be possible to one day ease the tension between nerdy/alt/robot black boys and girls?

personally, im very attracted to my female counterparts, but it feels like most others are hesitant to hang out or date

shit makes me so sad when i see an alt black male or female disparaging each other ngl

Attached: EB0728DF-847D-46AA-9EDB-B025C18613D2.jpg (629x629, 48.79K)

>no guy wants weave btw, why do yall wear weaves? (they are ugly, anyone can spot its fake)
>"little heavier" this is the problem, just say fat or chubby and i hope you take care of yourself so you arent like them
>its common for them to wear makeup because they are insecure and want to boost the goodlookmaxxing
im done with you, hope you are better than every other black girl in america, faggot

Always wonder what goes through a black woman's mind. Like, do you actually like ghetto nigger culture? Do you want to be a single mother whose baby daddy is either in jail or no where to be found? Why do black women allow all the degeneracy going on in the black community and reward Pookie and Ray Ray instead of picking men that have futures and would be good fathers?

What would you do if all white people instantly shrunk to an inch tall?

Try entering black discord channels and seeing if anyone has similar interests to you rn I am discussing with a friend of mine bands like Weezer, Blink 182, MCR, Deftones and more. There are a lot of us out there

I would shove the nearest one into my pussy

how do i find a gf

im so lonely

Any Forums had corroded your mind as to what you think the average black American is interested in, for the vast majority of us we just have simple interests. And even *hoodrats* feel similar

How does it feel being both the most undesirable race and gender in society?

Squash this asshat

>Try entering black discord channels

Attached: 1632290673894.png (968x832, 30.55K)

>Any Forums
I'm a white Any Forumsack that enjoys watching black male incel youtubers complain about and shit on black women and what goes on in the black community, so I'm just parroting what they say about the communitay without having one iota of an idea of what the truth is. I take their opinions as fact and use it to confirm my suspicions that niggers are irredeemable degenerates. It's that simple.

Attached: qqka51xl58971.jpg (640x642, 47.99K)

Ehh I was sad for little bit even got a bit offended did some stupid shit out insecurity. And am now working on my self esteem being insecure isnt a good look

Idk where else a anti social person would meet people with similar interests to them if not online. Probably should of recommend a place other than discord tho

Ok

That's kinda rude and gross