One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born in a world where dogs exist

I fucking hate dogs so much its unreal. More than anything on this planet.

Attached: 6F96759E-4D6D-4C38-BDB0-96C722DA3F7A.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

Dogs are annoying

>ROOF ROOF
>ROOF
>ROOF
>ROOF
>ROOF ROOF
>ROOF
>ROOF

I FUCKING LOVE DOGS

>t. Carl

Attached: Athfhandbanana.png (640x480, 279.31K)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

>in college
>in apt
>neighbor has dog that howls all the time
>only hear it because they leave it on the patio
>think about how to stop it
>dont want to hurt doggo with poison
>cant talk to people because they never listen and just hate you for complaining
>eventually just start feeding it tons of carrots and they stop leaving the dog out because it started shitting like crazy and just shredding most of the carrots and leaving a huge mess

Had a pretty good time desu. think the doggo did too.

Why is every dog owner such a fucking nigger

dogs are such cucks. Wolves are based, though

Attached: 1647503136665.png (828x466, 756.5K)

hm well have you tried not being brown

>everyone who doesnt like their privacy and peace disturbed is a nigger!!!

Fuck dog owners

>Openly call dogs parasites
>Family is totally confused
>explain to them that dogs essentially do nothing for humans, but get resources, time, money and healthcare
>they can't understand this basic simple idea

Dogs are parasites. it's so blisteringly obvious to me that I have to wonder if there's some brain parasite dogs give humans and I'm somehow immune.

Attached: The pepe we all reach for.jpg (550x535, 128.46K)

I don't know. Sometimes they aren't total niggers. I sort of blame apartment complexes. Pets really should NOT be allowed in apartments.

based.
fucking disgusting, smelly, loud, obnoxious creatures.

Attached: chainsawwwwwww.gif (500x288, 1.08M)

I don't like dogs that much. they're fine, but a nice dog is worth 1000 cats. and I like cats

>parents get a dog
>can no longer sleep past 10am because the dog has to start his daily howling session after they leave
>pisses all over the floor
>brings food all around the house so I'm constantly stepping in it
>follows me around endlessly
>have to listen to my parents constantly getting mad at it

I've been living like shit for a the last year because of this stupid cunt. With a dog you're never alone. You get no rest from it, not until its dead. I can't wait for this bastard to die. I will celebrate that day.

Same user. Very similar situation with me. My mom got a dog, but the dog ended up not liking her so she took it as a personal offense. Now she refuses to interact with the dog at all and forces me to walk it, play with it, etc.

It never leaves me alone. It sheds and stinks and it barks extremely loudly randomly. So at any moment you're being jump scared by a dog. I hate the rancid thing and I hope it chokes and dies very soon.

of all the shitty things that exist in the world you pick dogs
why

Ive had this for years except other peoples dogs. I never opted in owning a dog.

God, I can't even imagine having to deal with a big dog that sheds.
It's a weird feeling that I can't exactly have any animosity towards the dog itself, since it just doesn't have a clue what's going on. There's just this awful, seething frustration anytime I have to deal with it, and I do genuinely want it to drop dead.
It revealed to me that my parents are total morons though, to have even entertained the notion of getting the thing. They didn't give it one thought, just got it the way a child wants a dog, but has no clue what it entails.

wtf user whats wrong with you. bond with the fucker, he just wants to make friends

Same I dont get the normie obsession with dogs. Cats seemed to be the rage in the 2000s but starting in the 2010s everyone is a dogfag now. They are so loud and gross and in the worst case they chimp out and attack you.