Nuva pussy rings

Nuva pussy rings

Attached: 2488558.jpg (2108x3000, 1.04M)

Anything that prevents a woman from getting pregnant is a gift from the Lord. Creampie city.

i dont get it the coom should be able to go right through?

The lord says sex is for reproduction and sex before marriage is a sin

I like watching it drip out of her while she lies there embarrassed that she just got bred like an animal. That's hot to me but when you cum inside a slut instead and she lays back looking all smug idk why that's hot as fuck as well.

>i dont get it the coom should be able to go right through?
It doesn't use the barrier method, GOOFBALL. It delivers a drug over the course of 8 days. Read the box.

Attached: 1591246588056.jpg (235x212, 12.67K)

>Taking hormones that destroy the environment and your brain are fun and safe!

>he hasnt seen pics where these things fail and turn into a flesh eating virus INSIDE of a pussy

I was raw dogging a girl one time and when I pulled out that thing was wrapped around my dick and I was super confused.

i abuse perscription drugs, does this apply to me?

How does this prevent babby from forming?

Ok, I'll bite. How does a ring prevent pregnancy? I need to study the pathway semen takes inside the vagina to understand this one. I need live test subjects, and of course we'll be using my semen for this one. Like how do they test this product? Just fuck hundreds of thousands of women?

The ring has hormones in it that are absorbed through the vaginal canal. The hormones stop ovulation.

Why does it need to be a ring that is inserted in the vagina instead of just a pill taken once a month? Seems like this was created by a troll or a degenerate woman for degenerate women to have an excuse to masturbate one more time.

It's easier to regulate your cycle with the ring. You just take it out and your period gradually returns to normal, as opposed to the pill which can take several months.

>stop dogging
>pick it up
>show it to her like a toddler
>"you dropped this"

Attached: 1632151724095.jpg (179x170, 5.1K)

Wait, wait. So you walk around and have a plastic ring inside your pussy for a month? Do you feel it inside you?

I'm a dude, I'm just repeating what my gf at the time told me. It's in the vag for like three weeks a month, I think? She said she couldn't feel it.

>women walk around with a plastic ring inside them for a month just so Chad can have bareback sex with them without the risk of pregnancy
The lengths women will go to for Chad fucking is crazy.

Ex used these before she got an IUD.
Didn't knock her up, so I assume they work.
Would sometimes get dislodged during particularly vigorous fucking from behind, but they're hormonal so you just have to remember to put it back in after you've finished.

It was more like

>wtf is this thing and why was it inside you?
>oh that's my ring ha ha
>ok so that doesn't answer my question

And then she explained what it was.

The first commission is to go and fill up the whole earth with people.
That last commission is to spread the gospel throughout the whole world.

>O-oh that's my onion ring
>Awkwardly proceeds to eat it while grimacing