What is your problem with women getting abortions?

What is your problem with women getting abortions?

Attached: ezgif-3-52388899a0.jpg (640x633, 92.21K)

it's murder

Nothing really since I don't have sex but do women know that you can't get pregnant if you use condoms, birth control or just don't have sex?

Attached: Nose ring doge.jpg (2048x1471, 1.07M)

My problem is you making threads about it

The whole practice is just gross, I don't like this idea of women having a free eject button from bad choices, they should be avoiding men they don't want to reproduce with. At least make abortions cost money.

you mean besides the fact that it's literally murder?

Attached: 1653585656415.jpg (895x759, 134.27K)

I don't have a problem with it at all. The world doesn't need more unwanted children and women having access to safe abortions means I have a Get Out Of Jail Free card if I accidentally knock one up.

Attached: 1623807620396.jpg (810x1040, 138.67K)

You know I can't tell if that woman is pro or anti abortion

Successful women didn't get abortions therefore they dont regret them
Successful women did get abortions and became successful so they dont regret the abortion

I mean good luck being happy in life after murdering you child

I don't have a problem with women getting abortions, at any stage of pregnancy, I have a problem with the legal reasoning (or, rather, the lack thereof) underpinning Roe v. Wade.

It's not my problem one way or the other.

None, it doesn't affect me in any way. People can throw newborn babies in rivers like the Romans did for all I care. It would only be a problem if my woman wanted to do it to my baby (unless it's malformed), but I will never have a woman anyway.

Attached: 1609527033931.jpg (542x543, 123.07K)

>IUD's
>Female birth control pills
>Male birth control pills
>Condoms
>Female condoms
>Vasectomies
>Tubal ligations
>Plan B
Women are just cash cows for abortion jews, they lack accountability, and the jews take advantage of them.

thats what kinda irks me. i dont oppose abortion per se (within a reasonable timeframe, i dont think an abortion eight months into pregnancy is ok). but i dont understand why the entire discussion is had like birth control measures dont exist. and if pills fuck up your hormonal balance, just ask him to use a condom

this. it just allows women to avoid the consequences of their actions. i dont give a fuck how developed the fetus is, you chose to have unprotected sex and that leads to a baby, no matter how long its been since it was conceived, after 9 months it will be a human baby. its just disgusting that women will kill a child just so they can continue to have sex with chads every night. if you really dont want it, then use contraceptives or give it up for adoption.

If he's allergic to condoms or further bullshit then while I know this might shock a lot of women... but just don't have sex then you morons. It's really funny how women say no one needs sex all the time but suddenly when you tell them to stop having sex instead of aborting children they lose their marbles.

The Jews use the fetuses to grow them in giant death factories to harvest their organs and stem cells to keep the elite immortal

EVERY SINGLE WOMAN?

What if the woman is raped and has an unwanted child?

there's adoption. also allowing abortions when the woman is raped but not if she consented will increase the number of false rape accusations

nothing, a lot of women would make horrible mothers so the kid is better off aborted.

I wouldn't want to wait 9 months to shit out some child I don't want, also the adopted child is gonna turned out fucked anyway
and even if you make it illegal women are just gonna drink nail polish remover to abort the child diy, might as well make it a government institution for taxes

>What if the woman is raped and has an unwanted child?
What if trump was strapped to a rocket and launched into space?

>women having a free eject button from bad choices

they already get that, in the form of state subsidies to raise their bastard kids, child support from the deadbeat who knocked them up, etc. etc.

Shut up hole. You don't get to kill babies anymore.

Attached: 1541676686573.jpg (616x608, 29.62K)