I think boys r great

i think boys r great

Attached: 1653868435434.jpg (2600x1800, 1.11M)

I like penis in my ass.

No, you don't, you think Chads or Chadlites are great. Males are the most disposable gender and you think nothing of discarding them or how they feel regarding anything.

Okay, miss Fujoshit.

SPBP also OP only likes boys for the weird BDSM shit

giwtwm
I should learn shibari

Not going to lie, I think you sre gay user.

Attached: goood.png (761x694, 554.78K)

Well fembot, you've got me tied up. I'm powerless to do anything but look at you with a combination of disdain and resignation. What do you do to me?

Idk why I bother coming here I always leave with a burning need to be topped.

Attached: IMPURE.png (297x356, 155.74K)

>Idk why I bother coming here
Because you want someone to top you and you clearly would come to the gayest board on Any Forums. Yes I'm implying Any Forums is gayer than Any Forums.

Top me user please I'm begging

That's too lewd for me, I can't even handle hugs )^:.

Damn every time what the hell is this.....

Attached: bottom.png (624x510, 764.73K)

I'unno, probably has to do with the massive 'tism I have and the history of people betraying me.

I wish I could hug you until you felt better

autism and people with trust issues, yeah that sounds like my type alright

That's gonna have the opposite effect.
To be fair as far as my trust issues go they just involve me not letting people close. Its made me think that I might be undiagnosed for AvPD.

>That's gonna have the opposite effect.
ok then I would not hug you until you felt more comfortable with small amounts of skin contact, and eventually help you work your way up to it

Thanks user but I think I might be a bit too far gone.

I don't think you're that far gone

I mean, user, one of my fantasies is living in a self-sufficient submarine that circles around point nemo. I seem to genuinely enjoy being alone and get anxious whenever anyone's around. I tolerate it pretty well but I don't like it or want it.