Is 18 the new 40 for women, bros?

Is 18 the new 40 for women, bros?

Attached: C96409F3-EA44-4C39-8DCE-F5974240C0AE.jpg (1037x1280, 278.15K)

not my fault you dont like girls

Attached: 48.png (180x240, 16.88K)

Perhaps you're repulsed by the sight of virility in adult women because of your 2D neotenous fantasies.

What happened in season 3? Netflix only allowed season 1&2 on a watchathon. Can someone tl;dr the season for me. You can use spoiler tags here, I don't care about spoilers. A lot of the time when I watch movies I can already figure out what's going to happen unless it's surprise completely unrelated twist ending just for the sake of a weird twist ending. At least I know it's worth watching or if it just sounds kinda lame.

>2016, looks like a teen boy
>2022, looks like an average girl

just look up a recap video

Eh, just watch it man. You can find it out there somewhere. Download it or find a good plex server.
The scenography and casting alone is worth it imo

Honestly she still looks good with short hair.

>just look up a recap video
What recap video? If I have to look up where things went wrong I'd have to start with the terminator movies. Does 3 count as a sequel or is it terminator 2.5? Does 4 count as a real terminator movie? I'm not convinced. Why do they keep sending things to time travel instead of having laser battles? Why are there no laser battles after the 3rd movie? Did people even play the terminator games on arcade?
I'm not buying nextflix again, I had to have an xbox gold account for the nextflix app to work on the 360, I wasted a dual subscription for years when I didn't want to be on xbox live. It sorta made sense when you got the movie dvd included in it but it's like any series there is a thing where it's unwatchable and they refuse to put it online so there is like one blank part of the series and it's really annoying. Besides their streaming service was seriously low quality compared to disc when they started out. Then they get faggots off the tv show seinfield that haven't ruined their career yet going on snl democrat faggot propogandist shows mocking you for complaining about the expense when they're some hollywood elite pedo kiddy fucker.

>bangs
check
>no skincare routine
check
>SHIT brown eyes
check

roastie roastie

Russians set up a base in the Hawkins mall and try to harness the powers in Hawkins for Russia. It ends in a big battle in the mall with all the heroes figure out Russians are in Hawkins. That's all I really remember. The redheads brother gets infected and acts as the main monster.

Women age horribly because makeup is unbelievably unhealthy for skin. If they didn't wear it, they'd age more gracefully.

Na she's still cute, her character that is, Millie bb is a washed up whore irl.

Attached: 1653761602650.jpg (901x600, 56.88K)

her middle name is bobby, what do you expect?

>Russians
Can a non democrat actually explain what happens pls
>the russians the russians the rissuans
ffs

Season 3 sucks. Convoluted storyline that tries to say a lot while saying nothing at all. Plan to hate watch season 4.

Quite literally that is a man

I've noticed bangs are rather rare irl, most girls I see just tie their hair back or have it parted in the middle. I'm convinced the movie and photography industry are anti-bangs and it's influencing modern women

Why would I watch season 4 if I didn't watch season 3? This is where I feel like I might of got drunk and rambled about the difference of nextlix's dvd and streaming service. Where all the good shit was on dvd except they had 1 season missing, it wasn't over used like one person destroyed they disc and they had no back ups and will never replace it after years of complaints that nobody can find this. I'm certain the same people do the same thing in libraries. they work for publishers probably. It's not popular but they want to ensure someone wants it, and will sell it on ebay. It's like you could pick a random anime the person has a dozen copies of season 3, everything is fine but this person ordered every copy of season 3 in the mail and destroyed it and then you'll find years of complaints nobody can find season 3 and they don't off it on streaming either.

Shittaste user, season 3 might be better than season 1.

It's the amount of dick they take