I'm 6 ft 3 and never had a gf

I'm 6 ft 3 and never had a gf
Explain that one

Attached: 1632139836359.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

Have you tried trying? Cuz I'm also 6'3 and never had a gf, but I fucking know why and I honestly don't care, if I find a woman worthy of my time I might try but I'd rather be a neet

>Have you tried trying?
How else would he fail at romance? It's not possible to fail these things without putting effort first.

too little information. just letting you know that if you convince a girl you actually love her, she will feel flattered enough to be your girlfriend. this is the best thing you can try. simp your way to the pussy, don't try to be a chad.

Grow an inch. I'm 6'4" and have had one gf. Every inch after 6'3" grants you one gf

I've worked in HR for the last five years, and I can promise you this is literally the worst you can do.

>I've worked in HR for the last five years
>posts on Any Forums

Attached: 1650450569735.jpg (494x482, 23.09K)

Yeah, and? is a good example of why you guys are always reported to my office.

tried this, it blew up horribly in my face. the sappy approach can work to an extent, but it's not enough to make gestures, there needs to be a real connection eventually. I learned the hard way.
not op but I'm 6'1" and also unsuccessful. thing is, I do get some attention, but it fades very quickly as they get to know me. You'll start to talk, and you can literally watch the realization on their face that you're not a normal person. I've been asked out by girls who clearly regretted it. never had a second date. You can't make up for autism. maybe i'm just not tall enough in this market

let's hear the story user

>Explain that one
You suck dick, duh. Why would you have a GF if you're gay or a woman?

He already told it in .

yeah give us the detailed story you nonce

6'3 doesn't mean much in the balkans
you're just slightly above average here

>Explain that one
Guarantee you have poor social skills, don't try, and/or have some sort of life circumstances that prevent you from meeting women
>t. 6'2 guy who has done all three of the above

Attached: 1651175637738.png (215x215, 69.14K)

You can fail even by not trying since if it doesn't happen without you doing anything that means you didn't pass the looks threshold.

fat and/or ugly as sin

average height in my country is 5 ft 8

He literally did: . Try some reading comprehension for once.

That's not failure, since you're literally not doing anything. Success/failure can only happen if you put effort into whatever. If you do nothing, then literally nothing happens.

>and/or have some sort of life circumstances that prevent you from meeting women
that's a way more empathetic insight than I normally expect from this board

i'm speaking from personal experience, anyways my slightly above average height and looks don't mean much once girls get to know me and get the taste of my autism power level

You fail because it tells you that you are not attractive. Being forced to try is effectively proof that you are unattractive. Men who succeed without trying are attractive, men who get interest are average to above average. Men who get neither are fundamentally undesirable and have no reason to waste their time by trying their hand at the rat race since their fate was set in stone.

I guess it's either looksmaxxing or personalitymaxx/jestermaxxing cus I'm tall and educated and got 0 pus myself too

Many assume that if you aren't acquiring a gf, you're just bad at the game. The reality is that some dudes aren't in a position to even start playing. Some are disabled. Some live in the middle of nowhere. Some are so deep in careermaxxing that they aren't willing to sacrifice the resources necessary to court women. Some are just too mentally ill.

Attached: 1650646168723.jpg (776x777, 54.41K)