AAAAAAANNNND ANOTHER SHOOTING!

AAAAAAANNNND ANOTHER SHOOTING!

THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM, EUROKEKS.

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 181007.png (601x562, 339.46K)

you know all 50 states have the 2nd amendment, but not all of them have a gun violence problem

There's literally always a shooting going on somewhere in America. It just depends on race whether it gets reported on or not.

>6 injured, none killed
>teens or early 20s
>multiple parties exchanging gunfire
yep, it's nigger time.

I get a feeling the media won't be talking too much about this one

>shooter is black
>media buries the story
I wonder if this will happen

there's only one reason why we have a gun-violence problem you know

Attached: 1593404070652.png (1080x1350, 658.21K)

Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than reading about Americans getting shot up :) :) :) Day improved considerably, thanks user!

>you know all 50 states have the 2nd amendment, but not all of them have a gun violence problem
Every state in the US has a gun violence problem and actually just a violence problem in general when compared to 1st world countries

nogs mainly kill each other in ghettos. white/spic incels are the ones shooting up schools/grocery stores.

All political violence is sacred and divine. I advocate everyone get guns, especially mentally unstable radicals.
>shoot the normie
>shoot the negro
>shoot the single mother
>shoot the constable
>shoot the wagie
>shoot the self
Do all this in minecraft and roblox and call of duty

What about when compared to countries with similar diversity, like Brazil, India or the Phillipines

why do niggers have such shit aim
no wonder they have to resort to abortion to kill each other

You are basically comparing shitholes like the USA and brazil

Unfair comparison when these countries are piss poor with underdeveloped economies, unlike USA.
Unfortunately the wealth of your country is not reflected on its social development.

>multiple parties
Yep, niggers. Confirmed.

>w-what about other le countries!!!!
every time things get tough, you just have to deflect dont you

>Comparing the world's 1st economy with the 28th's
Talk about setting the bar low

They saw how effective hysterically report every coronavirus infection was at getting white people to allow violations of their rights for no benfits, so now they're trying it with black-on-black crime.

>teens
>multiple parties exchanging gunfire
Just black people doing what they do, not quite time for another third world circlejerk yet.

The media always does this, the second it turns out it was an NBA enthusiast the story either gets immediately buried or has a shitton of edits done to it. The multiple parties bit is a dead giveaway here.
>I fucking hate the media so goddamn much you anons physically cannot comprehend it nor measure it with modern science

Attached: 5CCDEDC5-04AD-4683-8F14-8ECE44D68DE3.jpg (640x630, 218.18K)

That's because only white shooters are willing to stand up against systemic problems.

>The media always does this
Lmao you blame "the media" when the truth is the public doesn't give two shits about niggers killing each other

So niggers being niggers again. Nothing new.

>Chattanigga

Attached: african_murder_rates.png (1023x653, 270.73K)

they were upstanding members of the community though, so nothing to see here

>let a mass shooting happen in New York
>can't use "more gun control would've stopped this" because New York already has a ton of gun control
>let a mass shooting happen in Texas
>the fact that they let it happen comes out and everyone is too distracted shaming the coward cops to support gun control
third time's the charm

Attached: 1632446317886.png (640x612, 332.79K)