Be me

>be me
>bored as fuck
>go to gas station to buy a slushi
>end up buying a disposable vape just to try it out (never used nicotine products)
>get buzz from nicotine
>love it
This feeling will go away once I get used to it, is there any way to always get that buzz?

Attached: 153893456234.jpg (400x356, 28.79K)

Heroin or something

>is there any way to always get that buzz?
dont overdo it

I dont vape 24/7 I just have a couple pulls every couple hours

that will already make you addicted, take 3-4 days off occaisonally when you feel like it
if you dont mind getting addicted just stagger the dosage

The buzz/elation always dissipates once the novelty dies. This is true of all experiences in this vail of tears. You can prolong the novelty by temperance, but their is always diminishing returns. Turn to God. He is the only source of everlasting joy. Not in this world, but in the world to come.

>I dont vape 24/7 I just have a couple pulls every couple hours
ok??? and??? you think an addict is puffing every other breath or something? retard

I don't really care about getting addicted I just like the feeling of it, so 3-4 day breaks will prolong the "honeymoon" phase per se

Imagine fishing for heavenbucks on a site like this. You robed pedos sure are getting desperate

Get snus/dip/pouches. The nicotine rush is huge. Keep it to like twice a day at most

I know a guy who is addicted he uses up 600 puff vapes in 2 days, maybe he's an extreme example though

I lost God on 11/22/2009

What happened on that date?

Feels good every time

t vaper

ippo

>I just like the feeling of it
Addiction causes the feeling of it to go away. As with any drug, you have to pace yourself if you don't want tolerance to build up.

family member hung himself in front of me when I was 10

Based ippo enjoyer, kumi will forever be my waifu

I'm sure there's vape cartridges with higher nicotine concentrations

Attached: FTpi7lkXsAAmXcc.png (389x391, 139.86K)

I'm very sorry to hear that. You were close? And that trauma convinced you that God does not exist? Or that you just didn't want to engage with Him?

And people will try to tell you there's an all-loving God after hearing this

Not tryna go into details about my life with a Any Forums preacher brotha