You will die. Your parents will die. Everyone you know, love and care for will die. How do you cope?

You will die. Your parents will die. Everyone you know, love and care for will die. How do you cope?

Attached: GoldenEmotionalHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif (500x275, 605.15K)

edgy and who cares?

babies first existential collapse

Might as well live happily with the time I have

>How do you cope?
hope it happens sooner rather than later

I'm way more scared of how bad life could potentially get, death doesn't phase me

What I never understood is why niggers here are so scared of death when they got nothing in life. Even if my life ever turns to be enjoyable I'll still not fear death. I only fear potential pain if my death is not quick

it's the cycle of life baby, why worry so much about it? it'll come when it comes. i can cope when im on my deathbed or bleeding out.

dunno, i just simply dont care. is that weird? i feel pretty fulfilled.

Attached: 1651740122836.png (432x600, 6.43K)

Th end of existence is a terrifying thought, i can understand why people fear death, because there's just....nothing after, that we know of anyway, it's most likely that rather than an afterlife.

>im alive
>my girlfriend is alive
>my friends are alive
Im thinking based.

Oh easy, we're an unbroken chain. I'll die and return to God, and my child lives, etc.

>you will die
I know.
>your family will die
I know.
>everyone you care about will die
The only person I ever cared about in my entire life already died when I was 13. So as far as people I know goes, I really do not care.
I personally do not really see what is scary about that, would rather have complete oblivion than eternal hellfire or something. Its like sleeping, just forever. Or at least until something else happens.

Attached: 3F9C5C45-FF0D-4D78-8B46-24EF344CB0B2.jpg (1199x745, 107.73K)

>there's just....nothing after
but it's not like you'll still be conscious to experience that nothingness, like sitting in a dark room and do nothing for decades. I'm christian so I think there's an afterlife but I imagine that if you not feel like "damn man I spent so much time waiting to be born" there's no reason to be afraid of the potential nothingness that could come after

is there a name for this does anyone know

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 231910.png (37x53, 379)

I cope because even if people die others are born, it's a cycle.

I have eternal life thanks to Jesus Christ. You can easily have it too.

Attached: 1606369971614.jpg (320x320, 16.36K)

You're a good man. God bless you.

Attached: 81ZTD7nmWwL.jpg (1843x2560, 400.29K)

I think that sounds comforting if anything. Like just going to sleep forever, Besides, if I don't exist to feel disappointed then there is absolutely no down side to nonexistence.

I'd be pretty bummed if there was an afterlife where I was still forced to do shit after a lifetime of being forced to do shit.

inner thigh?

Honestly it kinda sucks, but I am excited and curious about what happens after death, if anything

This seems rather divisive, I think women don't care about this issue because they've been bred to be war brides and actually turn hostile towards people they know till they get stuck somewhere they can't get out of. Most guys are from broken homes and it isn't until you get through part of your life and join fraternities of sorts and start to notice everyone you knew and admire or respected start to die off.
Although for me coping it's alcohol. What's the deal with pouring out booze in someones memory? That's alcohol abuse. Just drink it to forget for a while.

I can't stand how low iq normies don't get why death is scary
>Hurrrrr you weren't scared before u were born so wuts dere 2 wurry about hurrr

I enjoy existing, eternal torment and hell is preferable to non existence. Just being gone forever. It's an impossible thing to explain why being deleted from reality is scary, but anyone with half a brain understands why.

I feel like people who say they aren't scared of death are retards who haven't actually thought about the concept of death whatsoever, they just want to seem cool so they go "heh, I ain't scared to die! Bring it on!" Without even thinking about it.
___

To answer OPs question, I cope by believing we may cure death within my lifetime. It's starting to become very feasible that death could be cured within the next few decades, maybe it will be for the rich only at first, but I'm not beyond begging rich people to buy me immortality in exchange for my eternal slavery or something.

Live healthy and be careful about taking risks, because it'd be a shame to die a week before they cure death.

Doesn't bother me at all. Tell me how terrible it was before you were alive? Oh right, you didn't have consciousness and were incapable of feeling anything. It'll be just like that again. Life is pretty shit anyway

sdfgdsfgdsfgs, fgsfsgfdgsdfg.

> dfgiosjdfg osdifgjsfo i

Attached: 2t8L.gif (500x500, 168.52K)

>Hurrr my life is sooo badddd I wish I was deadddd hurrrrrrrrrrr

I don't wish I was dead or else I would have killed myself. I've simply come to peace with the idea. Don't project your insecurities of no longer existing on to me