Was eggman just a failed normalfag or a actual robot? He inspires me

Was eggman just a failed normalfag or a actual robot? He inspires me.

Attached: eggy.jpg (500x500, 66.66K)

Eggman is a wide chad bro

failed normalfag. he's a good dude, just wish he'd stop trying to be famous and just try to have a good time without recording every second of it

actual basement dweller that fucks trannies

he looks like a more refined Amazing Atheist in that pic

Real robot. People here are just retarded.
>he's ugly
>legit autistic
That's real robot tier for me

he had sex didn't he? or at least had a gf at one point

He did but long before he came on r9k and yeah, he gets female attention now that he's an eceleb. There are a couple of girls herw who were talking about edating him quite recently but he's still an inspiration

The only girlfriend he has ever had was a 300lbs neet bpd whore who cheated on him so you tell me

>had sexual intercourse
>is over 6'0
>has social skills
Definitely not a robot.

Eggman doesn't have a beard, start by shaving that off, or lose weight so your beard actually looks good with long hair, or go bald and go buff biker route

Hes a normie hes slept with multiple women

Attached: 02C6665B-1754-4991-A96D-8E979F88B8FA.png (1170x2532, 541.07K)

>identityfags here a single time
>immediately becomes a narcissist that only uses this place as a means to grow his own social capital
gee i wonder

He also got rejected by 1000s of women. Literally, if you guys all ask out women 1000 times, one would say yes

>whigger who likes "rap"
definitely failed normie. failed by being ugly.

He is subhuman tier ugly stop calling him a failed normalfag. You're too lazy to put in effort and blame autism as the cause.

i'm a girl and i don't understand why he's seen as "subhuman tier ugly". i find him cute in some videos

Hes coping
You cant be subhuman if youre tall. if he was 5'8 then yeah it would be totally over for him

You know that's eggman, right?

It baffles me that ugly men like him think it's a good idea for them to have children. It's so egoistic create a malformed creature that is destined to suffer just because of some parental instinct you may or may not feel.

youre still going to have ugly people in the next generation since its relative so who cares

You can at least not be responsible for the plight of an ugly kid. The child of someone like Eggman will never know joy in life.

His brother is an actual gigachad. It doesn't even work like that

Never seen a picture of his brother, but if he is we can only assume that Egg exclusively inherited the worst possible traits of his family.

You never know how your kid is gonna turn out facially though, just look at aston kutcher and his brother

He is definitely not a robot, he is actually a fairly normal person with unfortunate looks.