Druk Stories

>tfw going out clubbing by myself last night to blow off some steam from the sexual harassment investigation at work
>go to the bar for my first vodka redbull
>literally right beside me is a girl I met at church who told me there was no connection between us after only two dates
>she's taking a shot with some black dude who's back is toward me
>briefly make eye contact with her and, appalled, confirm that it's her
>dodgedabullet.jpg
>ask the bartender for my drink as they walk away from the bar
>intermittently see them on the dance floor, but she's with her friends and they split up later on
>notice that she keeps appearing in my line of vision throughout the night
>spend the rest of the night getting hammered and dancing by myself
>pass out when I get home

It was a Druk kind of night.

Attached: 1653700294730.jpg (720x405, 31.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got really drunk. Went downtown with a few friends. Sat around some trendy bars drinking. I meant to stiff someone with a 1 dollar tip but accidentally gave them 10 dollars instead because I didn’t see what I was doing. You have to scan stuff on your phone and pay with Apple Pay there. I could’ve given the bastard 100 dollars by mistake. But it was a pretty uneventful night. It was nice just hanging out with friends tho

>sexual harassment investigation at work
That nights a separate storytime post

so you went to a bar alone, got drunk and danced by yourself, all in view of your ex gf who's cucking you with a BBC?

lol. lmao, even

Needs* not sure if autocorrect or just me being druk and exhausted

Bro you can't just breeze past that sexual her-ass-ment shit. What did you do?

I bought a strong beer last night. Drank it and wanted to die for about 24 hours afterwards. The fuck? Thats never happened. Is that the body finally telling me I cant do this anynore? It was only one stiff drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60

What a life!

Attached: mads-mikkelsen-smoking.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

I've always hated clubs, people just stand there and shuffle awkwardly. I'm sure it would be different if I were ripped and handsome but I'm not so it's not. I don't know why everyone always wants to go to these horrible places at the end of a night

>stiff someone with a 1 dollar tip
Isn't a dollar the normal tip for for a drink?

I'm druk except my poison of choice is instant cup noodles
>be me
>wake up with stomach pain from eating processed high sodium instant noodle junk i stuffed down my throat night before
>spend an hour on the can cursing myself for being a retard
>appetite gone
>skip lunch
>feel queasy all day
>it's 7pm now
>haven't eaten anything the entire day, hungry as shit
>need something quick convenient and tasty to stave off the sodium induced depression
>reach for the cup noodles

I've done nothing but eat 4 cups of instance noodles a day for a week now.

What sort of drink was it? I personally get bad reactions to spiced ales, the sort they make in monasteries.

That's pathetic. Even by Any Forums standards

Yeah we split an appetizer for the table tho so I had like a 20 dollar tab altogether with 2 drinks plus that

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO DRUK BROS

WHAT ARE WE ALL DIRNKIN AND WATCHIN TONIGHT????

Attached: druk time.png (630x420, 424.45K)

You need some protein and vegetables, after about 3 or 4 days your body would readapt to not having that much sodium. When I cut out a huge part of sugar and carbs from my diet I was sleeping like 12 hours straight the first couple of days but then got used to it

WHAT A LIFE

These are the people christcucks go to church with lmfao.

pretty funny. at least you aren't pretending you're some kino character in a movie like druktards

We druktards don’t try to be him, but he’s actually written to be a very relatable and realistic character. Hell, probably about half of the guys in a marriage end up like him

Oh, I was thinking a bartender, not a waiter.

>Get DRUK as fuck one night
>Wake up in my garden face down in the grass surrounded by empty cans
>Back door wide open
>No idea how i ended up outside
Truly a magical experience

I got drunk and went to a circuit party last night. Going to some more tonight too, but I'm gonna be rolling.

I love getting druk but it’s gotten to the point where the hangovers are becoming too unpleasant for me to do it that often. If I stick to drinking a lot once or twice a month I’m fine. If I drink like Friday Saturday and then Sunday. I wake up on Monday shaking from withdrawal, and filled with anxiety. But it normally goes away after about a day and I’m way more relaxed again. I definitely don’t want to push it to the point I have to keep drinking or deal with those tremors. If it gets worse from there I might just have to not drink

>Jubilee weekend coming up
Oh im thinking its a DRUK weekend

Wash the dishes? Bitch!

>Domestic violence

Hosting a beach party this friday lads any advice?

Attached: danicng russian.png (752x501, 388.7K)

Get DRUK

10/10

Any of my fellow DRUK bros currenty at a bar?

>Be Me
>Make "Liquid Heroin"
>Friend is getting trolled by some nigger
>Find his location
>Thisdrinkisstartingtohit.jpeg
>Go to the niggers house and find his car parked outside
>Proceed to cover the car in spray paint and slash the tires
>Take off in under 3 minutes
>Make another batch of "Liquid Heroin"
>Wake up in a pile of blood and vomit at the park near my house
>7am
>Walk into my house
>Mom is getting ready for work
>"I'm sure you had an eventful night, want me to wash your jacket? It's covered in God knows what"
>Black out on my living room floor until 5pm

>tfw getting druk isnt funny anymore and I just get tired and go to bed

Attached: 1651602713992.jpg (570x799, 115.72K)

>tfw just hit the same point for me
I think its time for me to retire from DRUK..........

im planning to get alchol , snacks,soft dirinks (water) speakers and a football do i need anything else?

Based mom. My mom is the same since she is just happy I am getting outside and doing stuff instead of gaming or watching kino

Attached: 1652081716969.png (727x527, 14.34K)

Bulleit bourbon and X-Men TAS.

Sounds like you have a cool mom at least. I’d probably be berated while trying not to die from a hangover. It sucks when you get ambushed while druk or coming off of being druk. Talk to me when I’ve been sober for a day or 2 at least before hitting me with that. I’ve had relationships fall apart while druk and it’s like, why do this to me now.. whhhhhhyyy

Friends

Holy fuck, shut the fuck up already. We're right.

got like 30 people saying theyre going is that enough?

Sounds like you got most the essentials for a good party. Maybe some card game or drinking game as back up is the only thing else I might suggest

>Go to pub
>Sit at bar
>Drink untill im DRUK
>Go home
>Sleep
WHAT A LIFE

Women

Is Sneed coming?

Francis Ford Coppola Pinot noir and a horror movie, preferably with tits. Please make suggestions.

Why are you here normie scum

>drink three beers over three hours
DRUK!

Sneed’s been hanging out with his Chuckfriend recently. It’s weird, I don’t know what he’s doing, but he hardly hangs out anymore. He’s always like “yeah I’d love to hang out but me and Chuck are going down to Tennessee this weekend” like what? Why do you have to isolate yourself from us Sneed. Like you’re doing shit every single weekend alone with Chuck

>Coppola's Pinot Noir
The gall on jannies to actually remove these threads as offtopic

Sounds like they are gay or doing heavy drugs

Druk bros how are we feeling tonight?

why did i laugh so hard holy fuck

They called me a city slicker and are always drinking together on a porch when I do end up seeing them, so yeah, could be both. Gay ass farmers

Druk

>went to party with friends and get druk
>friends drop me off at home but then find out that I have the wrong coat with me and no house keys on my person
>start calling roommates but they don't answer
>start calling my friend who is standing a couple of meters behind me and tell him to open the door
>friends ask me if I need a place to crash
>tell them i don't and my roommate is coming to open the door (he wasn't)
>friends leave as i'm still busy calling roommates who don't answer
>get cold so I decide to go fucking jogging to keep warm
>end up running some 8 km
>see friends house and knock on door and crash at his place

>tfw going out clubbing by myself
stopped reading here. this is too cringe to continue reading.

Go to the smoking area and try and chat someone up

>Tfw getting divorced because I drink too much
>Still drinking two bottles of wine a day
Kinos for this feel?

Attached: EU2s-oEXgAIJPFS.jpg (1199x613, 98.01K)

>Gets into DRUK fight with you
>Knocks you out
psst nothing personal

Is she taking all your shit in the divorce user?

Why are u drinking?

cause he's an alcoholic

I used to kinda like the feeling of hangover, now it takes me a couple of days of crippling anxiety to recover from a druknight. Even more if I go on a bender. Just not worth it anymore

Not if my lawyer has anything to say about it
Because I become super powered when drunk

>Not if my lawyer has anything to say about it
Its over for you user

Imagine the vinegary shits

>Dont drink for a week
>Feel like a million bucks, drop like 10lbs, confident as fuck
>Still end up drinking again
I CANT ESCAPE

My shits are degusting, they're pitch black colored and smell so bad. I shat in a bar restroom recently and the smell was so intense it cleared out at least half the place. I could tell the bar tender knew I was the one who did it but the poor wagie still couldn't turn down my money and continued to serve me another round of rum and cokes

Attached: 1646792169987.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>DIRNKIN AND WATCHIN TONIGHT????
A can of pabst blue and watching Obi-Wan Kenobi, followed by some Rick and Morty.
Oh yeah, it's gonna be a good night

>Obi-Wan Kenobi, followed by some Rick and Morty.
What are you like 12 or something?

>mfw single ugly fat milf spotted at 2am

Excuse me mam

Attached: 8c15aebbbe234b2320045259fd7ce944c442183db3e42a352a052491627797f6_1.jpg (640x388, 36.11K)

DRUk bros.........

FUCK JANNIES DESU