How do people here still act like weed is a sacred impossible thing to get

How do people here still act like weed is a sacred impossible thing to get.

In the US almost every state has legal or medical weed.

Attached: 52C53876-47CD-4434-9D8A-7CF9A9E083DF.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

you have to be 21+ for legal weed. it's easier to buy alternative cannabinoids like delta 8.

I'd rather just buy it from a dealer for half the price and just having to stop by a guy's house instead of going into a fucking store.

it was more fun when it was, that sentiment is hard to die out since all stoner related media was centered around that

>>In the US almost every state has legal or medical weed.
mine doesn't

Fuck that it cost 10x as much and was shittier quality. It was just more fun because I had friends and life was better back then

It's still stupid easy to find a dealer. Back when mine was illegal I had 5 different dealers, never going more than a week without one

There are no dispensaries in my are. Closest one is a few hours away

only if you're a normalfag who has lots of friends and acquaintances.

In most legal places theres shady places that dont give a fuck if you go into the city

sometimes you get lucky. My dad smokes weed so I usually just use his dealer. But I've met so many people at low-wage jobs who sell weed. Even if you're a neet on autismbux, you can get a part time job at McDonalds or something and find all the drugs you want.

It doesn't matter. I guarantee you have at least one stoner in your life. Ask him for his dealer, or for him to pick up some for you when he picks up. Throw him $5 for the effort

I remember my friends would find dealers just by walking into pipe shops. 90% of the time the dude just sold weed out the back of the shop.

That was awhile ago. One shop was in the middle of nowhere and let us rip bongs there was a chill time

how do you even /drugfeel/ without federal agents up your ass?

>I guarantee you have at least one stoner in your life
You would be wrong, normalfag. I know my parents and two (kinda) friends, and none of them smoke weed.

Well in my state youre not doing much wrong buying drugs. No one really cares about buying them unless you live in some super religious area or some shit.

feds only care about producers and distributors, not consumers. same thing with CP.

Meanwhile I would get arrested, have my licence revoked, my boss and land lord noticed, having to do drug tests and if I had a kid, social services would get involved if I was caught with any cannabinoid. Plus the general public shun anyone who does other drugs than alcohol or nicotine so getting the cops called on you isn't uncommon.
You legal fags don't know how good u have it

>two (kinda) friends
Ask them if they know any stoners. Chances are they do. You're underestimating the amount of people who smoke.

Are you in fucking asia or something?

Nope, Sweden. Its like the new nazi state of europe