Ever step foot into a normies world

And quickly realized it just wasn't for you? There have been times when friends invited me to go to bars and even a club once but I hated being there.

Attached: rice-media-singapore-most-awkward-guy-goes-clubbing-sofa-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 89.31K)

Yeah I went to a club or whatever with 1 "friend" and 2 of his girl friends. The music was so fucking loud you couldn't talk, so everyone was like just standing? around, kinda dancing but not really.
Then I got drunk, got kicked out, called my friend who was still inside, he told m to fuck off cuz he wanted to bang one of the girls, so I just walked home alone at 2am and drunk.

i often go drinking with my buddies but am a 21 year old virgin

>recently i more and more recent going in the city and seeing all the normies and sluts

Attached: 1652258827499.jpg (740x925, 82.81K)

I did this last night at first It was terrible but I got fucked up and striked up a conversation with a qt3.14 girl and danced with her and her friends was kinda weird since I was alone but idrc

One day we will have our own society.
Just work to save some money and one day all of us will go to some shithole country with low cost of living and everything will be fine.

i always have an urge to teleport away from the public

>go to bar
>"slow night?"
>"Not slow, not hectic. Here's your drink."
>"Thanks, you too."
>bartender doesn't hear or ignores it
>quietly drink wondering if people knew that I knew that I said that on purpose
>look at the tv
>it's golf, but it's in really high definition, like, wow that's an expensive tv
>have a conversation with the bartender about the tv, buying shit, interior design, etc
I don't even like the taste of alcohol and it takes an obscene amount for me to even start feeling the effects. All the women there were coupled up with guys or in groups and they were mostly just eating, drinking and having their own conversations.

>be me at 16 working part time as a dishwasher for a pizza place
>never went to parties with other high schoolers
>other dishwasher is a blonde chad who is actually a pretty cool guy
>me and him get along
>shift ends and he asks if I want to go to bonfire with him and his friends
>say yes, maybe this is my chance to actually live a normal high school experience
>get in car with him and 3 other girls
>get to bonfire and its all girls and chads
>they pass around jack daniels
>I drink too much of it
>get drunk instantly because of my low tolerance and sit down in back of SUV for a while
>don't remember much because im drunk but pretty sure one of the chads slapped me
>one of the girls take my shoes off for some reason
>asks me to sit by the fire
>they all drive off and leave without me in the middle of the night
>I get out of my drunk stupor and realized im there by myself
>find my shoes and walked home
>luckily I wasn't too far and it was just a 40 minute walk
>wake up next day and go to work
>Chad who invited me apologizes about last night
>Chad: sorry about leaving you there man, but there wasn't any room in the car and didn't know what else to do
>Tell him it's ok and forget about it

I was never meant for this world and wish I never existed.

Attached: 1615440599528.gif (220x184, 7.82K)

Yeah it's happened to me more than once, I sit in my room all day thinking of like to hang out with people, only have the urge to leave once I've arrived, and nothing helps, I've tried pills, smoking weed, drinking, but I'm just too anxious.

It was just a bunch of teens being fags, really

I like the idea of clubs, festivals, events, etc for certain music but for the most part I'm just too autistic and don't fit in
Plus I can't dance

I really like doing normie things, I like clubbing, I like going to bars, I like being at peoples homes. I even like listening to their braindead talk about their children (t. 34 yo oldfag).
Problem is those fucking cunts gatekeep me from their social groups, I'm just not cut out for normiehood, but I really like it.

Sounds like a typical night out kek

Bars can be fun, night clubs are utter crap. I wouldn't mind getting fucked up on MDMA and going to a rave though.

yeah, it was loud as shit, everyone was drunk, and i wanted nothing more than to get out so i took my drink and hid outside in a covered walkway with seating and browsed Any Forums on my phone
i have never liked those kinds of places and never will, but apparently it's the only places non-chads can get laid since normalfags keep recommending we go there
don't understand how anyone can possibly enjoy them

I would have to be glugging on the Kool aid to even tolerate normies' backhanded passive aggressive way of communication. No thanks.

Attached: 1653593787118.png (480x580, 241.46K)

Yes I had a modest party phase last fall when my roommate invited me to his frat's parties. Most of the time I just had no idea what to do and just stood there with a 1000 yard stare. I managed to hook up with a couple drunk chicks and I slowly came to realize just how out of place I was. Everything seemed so fake.

the bathroom was my favorite place to go when my mom dragged me to parties as a kid

Attached: 1615396770231.gif (107x112, 156.42K)

>My only friend in highschool was as stereotypically a Chad as a person can be
>As a result of his super extroverted personality, he would want to drag me along as well to all the shit he did
>Went to parties, hangouts, even got me to agree to a double date alongside him and his gf with a girl who obviously, to me at least, despised me
I know he meant well but fucking hell did all of that only push me further into introversion, being around normies as a passive observer is bad enough but on the few occasions they took notice of my presence it was like I could tangibly feel the disgust they felt towards me. That whole "ingroup outgroup" thing is absolutely true, people can sense when you don't belong.

Attached: 1636083509775.jpg (648x482, 83.46K)

>at uni in the dorms
>get basically dragged out into at party by well meaning dorm mates
>as soon as they leave me I just stand in the corner awkwardly
>go to my room after about 5 minutes standing there
I think that was probably the moment I realised that things would never change. MAybe I'm too cowardly to talk to people but I just had no idea what to do there. I guess not drinking has it's downsides because I guess that shit comes naturally when you're shitfaced.

Attached: 6d9201e37ec2b7732689623179b03e9434e8d1cc89cd6e60ff242de9a1e7e725.jpg (604x437, 37.51K)

>I guess that shit comes naturally when you're shitfaced.
Biggest lie on the fucking planet, it just fucks with your inhibitions, if you genuinely lack the desire to interact with people you won't suddenly gain it after drinking. I get more reserved and want to be alone more when I'm drunk.

>That whole "ingroup outgroup" thing is absolutely true, people can sense when you don't belong.
I still physically cringe when I remember the time I just stood with some of the more normal kids at school for weeks but they were too polite to remind me of my place in the pecking order. What a shameful time.

Oh okay. I've never been drunk so I have no idea, I just figured you become more chatty. Now that I think about it that's probably just because the drunk stereotype is for normies.

I used to get invited to clubs and felt like a massive outsider. I went to be polite and it was nice that I had friends that cared enough to take me out at all. But the fact that I didn't want to be there chafed against the entire experience. This went on for maybe a year and change.

However one day there was a band I really wanted to see playing nearby. The atmosphere and crowd was essentially the same but I enjoyed myself much more and even made some acquaintances I still see to this day. I thought I way I enjoyed the live show and didn't care for the club and arrived at the conclusion was I didn't feel /obliged/ to have fun at the show and did at the club. And after this ephiny I actually enjoyed going to clubs much more. When I treated it just as a function of hanging out instead of just appeasing my friends when not wanting to be there my experience became much more enjoyable.

The lesson here is you shouldn't feel obliged to do anything least of all have fun or do something because you're '''supposed to''' or whatever.

Attached: FT7cSsEXsAAXW95[1].jpg (622x687, 54.58K)