Over... for women?

they're getting into looksmaxxing and blackpill

male standards are skyrocketing .

Attached: dfsfdfdfaddasfadsfdffdfsf.jpg (982x859, 151.66K)

*chad standards are skyrocketing

retard, they've been looksmaxxing for hundreds of years if not longer

Well she was on track by trying to straighten out that awful baboon hair Idk why she stopped.

I would like to fuck her mouth

Women have ALWAYS been looksmaxxing lmfao

Black women have had low self esteem for ages
It is pretty sad

Attached: 23760396-D2E6-4E43-9298-648BC2FE1DA4.jpg (639x1161, 482.04K)

I find it funny

Nobody gives a fuck about niggers
They have crispy baboon hair and spam disgusting babies

why do you find it funny?

clearly someone does if they're able to ''spam disgusting babies''

Male blacks fuck them and thats It

>only go for the top 20% of men
>competing with almost all women for the same guys
yeah im crying for them

Found another one
Serve her right for fucking whiteys

Attached: 774B3C4A-F8E9-4E06-9130-74F058444AF2.jpg (750x1236, 515.61K)

Nothing wrong with them and they're still upset. It's so inane to me.

It never began for mutt females. They have white genes so they know how ugly they look with those Afro genes that they can't rid of their genes. It's why race-mixing should be banned and all offenders publicly shamed (not all race-mixing, but with blacks it's really bad).

ok genesfag

If you're black, you're not pretty, you're know that you're ugly. Stop trying to spread this ugliness to other people.

not black but okay copefag. kek

it's because majority of people are like , , . how can you blame them for being insecure?

How is that a cope? Men universally know that black women are not beautiful.

It's because they have disgusting hair. Do you think that afro hair is gorgeous?

black women act like savages and only fuck hoodlums, no sympathy for them

DON'T BE FUCKING FAT
Literally the easiest shit in the world and yet so many black bitches cant do even that. If they could I'd be all over em

nah. you are conditioned to dehumanize black woman, but you're gay if you looked at pickle and wouldn't. kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.58K)

No she's just insecure like a lot of you are. 99 percent of you aren't truecels. Fuck I browse this board for fun and boredom and I'd easily qualify as chad-lite if I put some effort in. Most of you are just awkward normal-fags.

Humans are not secure because when they look at themselves on a mirror, they know they don't look good.

oy vey. *picrel lmfao

>foid
>using incel terms
God I hate women so much. Bitch should just install tinder and piss off

>Black woman uses makeup and does her hair in a way that is not natural and makes her look Hispanic/Asian

Of course I would, but that's because she's rare and knows what black females should be striving for. The vast majority don't and won't ever try to look like the girl in that pic. Besides, it's not natural, so it will regress to being ugly afro hair.

welcome to Any Forums, in the real world these girls would be fine to the vast majority of men, they just need to get off the stupid fucking computer

i mean, that's your opinion. i have afro hair myself and don't really like it, but disgusting? that's a bit of a stretch
so why are you saying
>Nothing wrong with them and they're still upset.
? if they're ugly to majority of men then that is something that is wrong with them

>gib me updoots please
>oh my god she thinks she's ugly this means male standards are so high

Notice how none of these women ever complain about being alone or being dateless? Because they can't.

kek. you are such a sheep. have you ever had a black female friend, user?

dehumanization is a powerful tool, sadly.

Thats just the USA

Shit, this how she looks after looksmaxing? Its really over for her

Why have black female friends when I can have more compassionate and understanding human friends? Most black females are insensitive.

Women have been looksmaxxing since the start of time. It is one of their two purposes in life.
Simple as.

if she wore makeup she could look like picrel

Attached: Nathalie_Emmanuel_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (640x1044, 116.59K)

Gone fishing