Abortion troll

If I bought a realistic fetus prop, went up to the Christian anti-abortion activists on my campus, and proceeded to severely maul the fetus with a a hammer in front of them

would that be funny or nah? I'm thinking of getting one with fake blood too

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 13-58-35 il_fullxfull 3339828829_fb9v jpg (WEBP Image, 2244 × 2992 pixels) — Scaled (29%).png (652x869, 1.1M)

it would be very immoral but funny desu if you covered it in water or slime and then threw the fetus toy at them and filmed it

That's a great idea. I could buy and wear a white lab coat to fit in with the biology dept. students, which would give me a plausible reason for having access to a fetus too

Attached: 1628426820219.jpg (499x499, 23.17K)

Very funny. Very cruel though.

>be me
>pull out fetus in jar
>"do you think this is a human being?"
>"Yes!"
>"What about now?"
>turn fetus into sidewalk paste front in front of them

Attached: 1652903984611.jpg (250x218, 6.45K)

DO IT FGT

very funny
but you will be a social pariah

Hilarious! Don't mind the bible thumpers, they are NPCs with no humour. Get a friend to film it, you would get rich from the yt video clicks alone

You're a disgusting person desu.

You will never create a fetus of your own user

Attached: 1653144552492.jpg (682x1024, 79.58K)

nah, you'd basically be doing the "if only we could convince everyone that gay people aren't just sex obsessed freaks... I know! (sucks cock aggressively in public)" meme

would be based but also kinda cringe at the same time.

Some of these are pretty realistic too
It would be a bit more graphic I think. I could even flick fake blood off my hands onto them, and as long as everything looked real they'd have no reason to believe it--I'd look like some deranged liberal, possibly possessed by the devil (or whatever these people believe)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 14-16-53 humaan fetus Search Result eBay.png (837x409, 137.46K)

this it is ridiculous and kind of funny, but you're just doing it to virtue signal and try too hard to be edgy, try coming up with something more fresh and original maybe

This gave me another idea, maybe wear a long black robe and some satanic symbol. "sneak" out from an alley/window/side door and "accidentally" run in to the protesters, then you get startled and drop the sack you are carrying, dropping one or two fetuses on the ground before hissing and scooping them up.

Satanists are gay and retarded though and I don't want to even pretend to be one

The point being for the christfags to think there is some conspiracy going on and play to their preconceived delusions but you do you

That's dumb and no one would believe it desu

Scream something about Saturn, it will surely do a trick.

Attached: star3.jpg (782x788, 320.63K)

crushing it in your hands would be more based

Do Christians not believe in planets or something?

Saying desu after every sentence isn't cringe? This isn't 2007