Have you ever got to cum from a blowjob? What does it feel like?

Have you ever got to cum from a blowjob? What does it feel like?

Attached: blowjob2.png (1703x1068, 1.46M)

No, and I've had plenty of blowjobs. Not sure if it's because I'm circumcised or because girls are bad at blowjobs. Probably both

It feels really warm and wonderful to cum in a womans mouth, especially if she is deep throating you in that moment.

Cumming in her feels better. The idea of a blowjob is insanely hot, but a vagina will always feel better than a mouth.

Better than a hand job but worse than vaginal sex. I actually don't like blow jobs much because my wife's mouth gets very tired, so I feel bad and can't focus on the pleasure.

If you used to the girl's technique it's pleasant, but she can fuck it up easily.

It feels good but not crazy good. I get a better feeling from a sauna. Or even a hard hike. And I'm uncut.

Maybe you just have a low sex drive then

Varies very very much by her skill level and attitude to it.
You can have blowjobs that are so mindblowing you would take them over PiV anytime and you can get some that feel unironically worse than fapping

yes, and it is better than pussy. The best orgasm I ever had was from a girl that could legit deepthroat, and sucked me off all the way inside her throat. I almost passed out, while she waved her tongue up and down on my shaft and closed her throat tight around my cock.

What has happened to my board? Normie sex-havers, get out now!!

is it possible to be not used to a blowjob and take a while?
>first blowjob i lasted for 45 minutes and had to focus on cumming

Lol get rekt incel freak

most girls aren't very good at it

Just because I have had sex in the past doesn't make me an active sex-haver. Also cope incel complaining about me will not get you laid

>tfw not a virgin but haven't fucked since 2016
Feels bad!

>my wife's mouth gets very tired, so I feel bad and can't focus on the pleasure.
Imagine a guy telling her during fucking how tired he starts getting and that his legs hurt. What would the females reaction to doing that shit be?

jizzed in a girls mouth after she sucked me for like 10 minutes it was nuts she literally sucked it out out of me and swallowed it all. its amazing user

Idk, I've actually done that a few times and we just switched positions. Wasn't a big deal. Neither of us are amazing at sex.

Being mentally distracted is always sort of bad for cumming. But yeah if she is awkward it can take you a good while

Yes, but i jad to actively thrust to finish. I don't know why, but cumming down the throat feels better than coming inside a pussy despite of being harder to orgasm from a blowjob.

The whole of r9k has entirely new demographics now.

In that moment, it didn't feel that good. I was too nervous, and I was just trying to relax and cum, which detracted from the experience.
But later on I jacked off to it several times. It feels good to jack off to the memory of it.

dont think she was/is awkward about sex
think it was being mentally distracted, remember just kind of looking around the room for no reason and thinking "yea, ok, shes giving me a blowjob, yep, this is a blowjob, so she has her mouth on my penis, yep, im getting a blowjob"

Pretty good, though I've only ever gotten head from hookers. The orgasm itself doesn't really feel any better than a good one you could have on your own, though. I guess it might if she was simultaneously swallowing. But blowjobs feel great because of the act itself, not the orgasm, especially if you're a dom like me. The gentle slapping, the gagging, choking, the things you say to her, the things you make her say, the spanking, etc. All gucci. Go for it if you're considering it, OP. Definitely recommend, especially if you last a while and can savor the moment.

Might want to look at her, appreciate what you go her to do, maybe dirty talk to her a bit, etc. next time.
Mental games and moodsetting are important for us guys too, and knowing to use them on girls is damn near priceless