mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/
delaramartdesign.com/tag/myers-briggs/

Novelty links:
falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
mbti-explorer.thelostkite.com

>your type
>how do you use your functions to help you perceive the world through your eyes?
>if you see a tree, do you take it as it is or is there something else you're perceiving when you're looking at it?
>(optional)When was your last sexual experience?
>(optional)What do you usually think about, look at, or do when you want to increase arousal during sex or masturbation?

Previous thread:

Attached: ad0ae7fa1b2ab86aa02c1f9c06cf4a12.jpg (1200x960, 227.03K)

First, I hope!!! ^o^

Reminder that non-INTP should be genocided

Attached: 1D7120EE-5CBF-4025-92B3-1918C86667FC.jpg (707x1100, 91.23K)

Even ones with ADHD?

>your type
ISTJ
>how do you use your functions to help you perceive the world through your eyes?
I don't know
>if you see a tree, do you take it as it is or is there something else you're perceiving when you're looking at it?
? A tree is a tree
>(optional)When was your last sexual experience?
Some pretty heavy sadomasochistic torture while strapped to a table about 20 years ago
>(optional)What do you usually think about, look at, or do when you want to increase arousal during sex or masturbation?
Big tits

Attached: 1653482003724.png (600x872, 197.95K)

That's my job.
t. INTJ-A

>your type
>do you think your type will be targeted at the day of the rope?

Attached: rope-hanging-loop-vector-21545186.jpg (1000x1080, 77.47K)

>Your type
>Your favorite Alien movie
>Your least favorite Alien movie

Attached: alien-posters.jpg (825x627, 232.43K)

I came first! Take it how you will! v(^_^)v

D-does the genocide include honorary INTPs? :(

The stereotypically *cute* variant! UwU I guessed right! \(^o^)/

INFJ-T and no opinion! ^.^

So if you jerk off and then immediately leave for work, no one will know what you did at home? :O

H-how are Virgos associated with clipboards? OwO I don't see a connection... :(

And guess who won~! ^_^;

>>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^'
>>how do you use your functions to help you perceive the world through your eyes?
N-not sure... in theory, it's probably something like Nx predicting what will be, Si taking some personal/memory stuff to supplement it, Fe - followed by Ti - intercept, trying to evaluate and make sense of this, Te then checks with exterior principles, Fi adds personal meaning, and finally the process ends with Se mixing in the world as it is (yes, my function stack is a bit of a mess)! ^.^;;;
>>if you see a tree, do you take it as it is or is there something else you're perceiving when you're looking at it?
Finding symbolism, wondering what it might be like in other circumstances, comparing with other trees I've sensed (mostly seen) in the past, observing how the tree relates to its environment, maybe more I can't think of right now! ^_^7
>>(optional)When was your last sexual experience?
Never!!! \(^_^)/
>>(optional)What do you usually think about, look at, or do when you want to increase arousal during sex or masturbation?
I prefer not to say~! >.

finna bust these feeltard ass niggas up wit my potato cannon fr

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149.38K)

OK got ENFJ but I don't really care what it means I'm just me

i thought we agreed to have a knights thread

Attached: 3-jpg-2979375191.jpg (545x700, 422.69K)

>your type
infj
really vague question but i suppose in general:
- Ni broadly filters out everything obvious, irrelevant, or untrustworthy regarding the matter at hand (sometimes really aggressively, causing me to miss stuff or not realise that the obvious answer was actually what was wanted)
- Ti makes a finer second pass over what's left and retraces Ni's path, justifying or overturning as needed, to create a conscious and coherent chain of reasoning
- if people are involved, Fe tells me what a person's motivations or intentions are and what sort of interactional style is going on; but i'm a bit of a loomer so it usually just feeds into Ni and Ti as more data
- Se i dunno, i mean i need my sense organs to be able to see or hear or read but the basic sensory stage is mostly inaccessible to me unless i focus purely on it
i can't say i pay much attention to individual trees; i tend to view them collectively with the rest of the scenery unless there's something particularly striking about the image of that particular tree in that particular place
but i don't see fanciful shapes or figures if that's what you're asking about
>(optional) When was your last sexual experience?
i touched myself for a little bit after my workout today because my legs were full of endorphins (i work out at home)
>(optional) What do you usually think about, look at, or do when you want to increase arousal during sex or masturbation?
mostly just use my fingers and my imagination; sometimes i supplement it with (2D) images or non-video audio for inspiration
when i feel particularly desperate for a "controlled loss of control" i use a magic wand and when i'm feeling extra "present" i take it easy with lube and a soft toy

yeah!
>your type
>left or right?

Attached: 9e937b20b15d154fd862d6153a070ac472afc2e2.jpg (955x1204, 1.19M)

She's not cute. She's a cunt and needs to kill herself.

you make the faggiest threads dude

istp
function use is intrinsic to a point where i'm not aware of our language's capacity to explain it's use without using terms to define themselves
a tree is a tree.

never seen these movies but the posters look like 2 is the best, 1 is pretty good, and the rest suck ball

i like left's helmet, color, and tight fit, but right seems lighter and more practical, unless those funny pinwheels and embellishments have a use

Attached: behelit-1024x771.jpg (1024x771, 134.99K)

>>your type
ISTP
>>how do you use your functions to help you perceive the world through your eyes?
When I was new to MBTI I thought I could chadify myself because of Se aux after being a Ti-Ni nerd my whole life, but turns out the aspergers is strong and I'm more and more uncomfortable around people, choosing my own space instead.
>>if you see a tree, do you take it as it is or is there something else you're perceiving when you're looking at it?
Its just a tree, unless theres something weird about it that can make me infer other things.

Yo, CUNNY!? Gimme some more, bro

>unless those funny pinwheels and embellishments have a use
besagews protect the armpits and fluting strengthens the metal against blows

I never agreed to anything. I was going by the first suggested topic, which was .

i should have trusted the blacksmiths of olde. i'm far too used to modern 'sensibilities' making things worse for aesthetics.

The thread would've been shit anyways because op doesn't know how to ask shit

>how to say you're an inferior Se-user without saying you're an inferior Se-user

Attached: Evidence of OP asking shit.jpg (2126x443, 150.77K)

He asks shit but he asks it terribly

So, if they're asking questions terribly, why isn't anyone else making the threads?