Other dudes call me chad

>other dudes call me chad
>100+ matches on tinder in a month
>still a virgin

Attached: 16521989675370.png (736x736, 35.62K)

Maybe the dudes you matched with didn't like you after all

Same situation here. Guys really don't understand how important it is to have the right mindset and social skills. You can be a Calvin Klein model and if you're still an autistic retard it doesn't matter. It's not like with girls where you can just say you like sushi and cocktails and that's a sufficient personality.

You do not have problems if you get interest and both are you are much better off than me even though we're all autistic.

>larping to try to make a point

This. Normies have the ultimate privilege --- the friend privelege. I feel like making friends is harder than getting a gf ( even though i didnt have one). I got approached by women and gay guys a few times.
Im gonna try to do a fitness coach and an underwear model in order to get some social things running.
God I wish i would have approached that blonde girl who really seemed to be into me. But she disappeared :( Just as i am finally getting rid of my social anxiety :(

Not even larping is the sad thing

user... what the fuck are you talking about? My autism has never made it hard for me to make friends but getting interest is a insurmountable task due to the fact that I am unattractive and autistic.
Please tell me how making friends is hard user. Because it isn't unless you chose to not make friends with people at your workplace or in your class despite having worked/been there for multiple years.

Back in my old university we were a small class. It wouldve been easy there. Still the only person actively showing interest was some girl who invited me to watch some movies with her, i said no because of my anxiety.
Now i am in a university with large lecture halls, every course a different group of people. I honestly have no idea how to make friends in this environment.
The only interaction i had was a few months ago when i went to a party ( i havent gone ever since). Some girl literally screamed at me "hey you" and implied something in her room after a few minutes of her showering me with an annoying monologue, again i panicked.

Well I can't really say anything about that since I'm not even 20 yet and haven't been in uni.

Oh fuck off faggot. You'll never know what it's like to have a genuine mental disorder and constantly struggle to form connections with people.

Yeah, hs is great for making friends. If you dont care about academic sucess so much and you want to socialize but youre a sperg take a uni where you are in a small class --- the same class for almost every course.
My new university is absolute torture.

If you're getting rid of your social anxiety, I'm sure you'll make friends

dood just drink alcohol

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GETTING INTEREST IS SO HARD
>nah bro wtf are you talking about getting friends is super easy

damn, god did you dirty. autistic AND retarded

user I got diagnosed with autism when I was less than four. Just because I don't have much trouble with making friends doesn't mean I'm not autistic. Men can be understood while women are completely alien in their thinking.
I found HS to be awful since I found everyone to be absolutely insufferable, even the "nerds".

Nah, autistic and unattractive. There aren't really any other explanations for why it's been close to 20 years now without a single word from a woman. So most likely I'm just hideous or possibly clueless but that's a lot less believable.

the brown triad
autistic, unattractive and dumb

But how am I retarded just because I think that women are incomprehensible but it's easy to make friends if the other party aren't complete unlikeable subhumans to the point that I'd rather have nothing to do with them?

Hs was the best what you could get, at least for me. Got approached by random 11-17yo cunts. Back then i found my classmates lame and retarded, but looking back i actually had somewhat of a social life without even trying, just by sitting there and listening to music.
Idk without anxiety im really weird. I approached a random hippie and asked him if he wants do acid with me literally within the second sentence.
I will have to figure out normie social dynamics by myself.

I self-isolated since I hated everyone there. Always wore headphones so I never really spoke to anyone and coof-19 helped by making most classes distanced.
Never got interest but one time I had two older girls ask me for my snapchat and I just responded by saying that I didn't have one.
I'm coping a bit by deluding myself into thinking that's some kind of interest since what they actually wanted was to just add another simp to their orbit.

I called you retarded because you are complaining that something is almost impossible for you, and then when somebody else says that something else is impossible for them but not for you, you act as if that was impossible and didn't make any sense.
You can't get laid but you can make friends, and you are insulting someone who can't do either. Just like if a normie told you it's impossible that you can't get laid.
And you expect others in this thread to want to help you ?

Ive seen manlet dark skinned subhuman normies with ungroomed faces and horrible beards and absolutely terrible hair styles date fine blonde chicks.
Again friend privilege.

You're right about some things but I wasn't talking about getting laid, just getting interest since even that is impossible unless you're some kind of perfect adonis.
Making friends is easy if you have some shared interests and can be learned unlike interactions with women and getting interest from women since that's pretty much set in stone based on how attractive you are.

Oh right I forgot to mention this but she's not into you if you have to approach.

Go to community College after 10 years of "caring for a sick relative", they think I'm a teacher, one of the tas tells me to please sign into this server module to use the computer lab. Lady, I can barely read Bash.

Attached: bashiokbeard.jpg (765x1024, 259.8K)