Girlfriend shit herself

My gf who ive been dating 6 months had an accident today. We were on a walk and about 2 miles from my house when her stomach started rumbling. She told me she had to go to the bathroom really really bad but we are in the middle of neighborhood and there are no stores available to with bathrooms go in. So we tried walking in such a way that she didnt disturb her stomach more, but making things worse the entire journey was uphill. I decided after about a mile that I would run back and get my car, so I ran a mile back to my house and started the car, but as I got to her she was walking awkwardly and shaking her head saying she didnt want to get in the car, so she ended up walking the rest of the way back and then when she got to my bathroom she pulled down her pants and a huge steaming pile of diarrhea fell out onto the floor (she had pooped herself and didnt want to get into my car with the shit in her pants). It smelled fucking awful and it was right on my bathroom floor. So we both worked to clean it up and disinfect the entire bathroom with powerful cleaning chemicals. The smell bros, the smell. Ugh.

Attached: 72C2C03D-5746-4482-8A92-C409B163A0A9.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

are you really making up larps about your imaginary gf shitting herself. what are you doing with your life bro.

Imagine
The
Smell

What did she eat for breakfast?

>not dumping her after the ordeal
ngmi get someone better

I wish I could smell poop from a hypothetical gf

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Is this some kind of psyop for your fetish?

The past few days this board has been flooded with threads talking about girls shitting themselves and the smell of it.

Noone finds it hot, it's gross, you are weird, no girl will ever like you, and any guy who knew about this would hate you as well. Disgusting freak.

You need to kill yourself.

haha happened to me before
ive had many close calls but only one fail
i guess going for a vigorous walk shakes bowels awake

you don't appreciate the poop

Attached: 1653621982088.webm (528x396, 1.66M)

Idk what youre talking about, this isnt a LARP. I did not find it attractive or anything, I found it disgusting. I dont want to break up w/ her over it since it isnt really her fault. I have had explosive diarrhea once when I was running and I had to pull my pants down and spew shit in a ditch once, but thankfully I was in a more remote area where nobody would see me.

here is another gif

Attached: 1653621482084.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

more poopa for you

Attached: 1653621413348.png (640x853, 843.08K)

last one here you go

Attached: 1653620913663.jpg (640x480, 34.38K)

Why would she pull her shit-filled pants down in front of you?

She goes to the bathroom with the door open

So you're dating a disgusting mong. Break up with her.

My gf who ive been dating 6 months had an accident today. We were on a walk and about 2 miles from my house when her stomach started rumbling. She told me she had to go to the bathroom really really bad but we are in the middle of neighborhood and there are no stores available to with bathrooms go in. So we tried walking in such a way that she didnt disturb her stomach more, but making things worse the entire journey was uphill. I decided after about a mile that I would run back and get my car, so I ran a mile back to my house and started the car, but as I got to her she was walking awkwardly and shaking her head saying she didnt want to get in the car, so she ended up walking the rest of the way back and then when she got to my bathroom she pulled down her pants and a huge steaming pile of diarrhea fell out onto the floor (she had pooped herself and didnt want to get into my car with the shit in her pants). It smelled fucking awful and it was right on my bathroom floor. So we both worked to clean it up and disinfect the entire bathroom with powerful cleaning chemicals. The smell bros, the smell. Ugh.
based

and you are telling us all of that because?

>My gf
fake
>The smell bros, the smell. Ugh.
gay

How can you still date her after that you disgusting

>The past few days this board has been flooded with threads talking about girls shitting themselves and the smell of it.
best threads on Any Forums desu

based. is she ok

How fat is she?

(of course an unoriginal comment)