You can't argue against this

You can't argue against this.

Attached: 280171067_10223867088498954_8069710254781513001_n.jpg (909x960, 89.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/judge-allows-47-minute-interview-to-be-seen-at-kyle-alwood-trial/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's right to abort girls.

Every day I am surrounded by those who the world would objectively be a better place if their mom had aborted them

Yeah, like rapists and serial killers. Wait, what's rule 1 again?

You don't get to decide whats right or wrong for others. /thread

China disagrees

Better to be born to parents who don't want you, in a world that pretends to care... Yeah, no your logic make no sense.

>You can't argue against this
Utilitarianism and the situation that they could even live a "good" life.

What happens to babies is a familial matter, at least the circumcision laws in this country have convinced me that is the case. In the past, they would have birthed the infant and then abandoned it in the woods. Human apes are human apes, the judeo christian god and your community weren't created to save anyone.

Attached: 1644839878335.png (636x382, 468.24K)

>duuude life is so lame I wish I was never born
Just shut the fuck up. There is so much beauty in the world, you have no idea how lucky you are to be alive to experience it.

My argument is that I don't care.

I didn't say I wish I was never born, but I do wish that YOU were never born user

After having a baby myself, I have to agree that abortion is all kinds of fucked up. At least if it's done after the baby develops a heartbeat.

you don't care about minorities and their kids.

that was easy.

Why are you on this board normalfag larper?

you are the newfag here, this place used to be a haven for people who were just kinda socially awkward. It's not a competition to see who the biggest loser is.

Yeah it's not a loser competition but people without problems shouldn't be here.

Fuck you where's the beauty. I wake up at 8pm in a concrete wasteland 100 degree desert full of trash and violence and homeless people and then work in a factory for 10 hours.

What part of that is beautiful?

>Gatekeeping a board because someone doesn't meet your loser criteria

Maybe move you retard.

a lot of people are unfit parents. if the texas shooter's mother (drug addict) had aborted him she would have saved those children's lives.

Damn the father gave his wife no break time, probably pushed all the doctors and nurses out of the room when the baby came out and mounter her right then and there.

Nah, life isn't a gift. Also, no one gives a fuck about unborn babies that aren't theirs. With that said, I oppose abortion because it is a tool of feminism and symbol of moral decay. The bitch should just close her legs if she doesn't want kids.

Is it OK for little boys and girls to kill then? Children are subhuman
centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/judge-allows-47-minute-interview-to-be-seen-at-kyle-alwood-trial/amp/