How many Japanese girls could you take in a fight?

How many Japanese girls could you take in a fight?

Attached: 24d11745849daa9f0e99ace095a1d688.jpg (1080x1440, 380.1K)

Zero, I WANT to surrender to one.

zero i'd pretend they'd crack my jaw and i'd use fake tears to make it believable that they severely injured me

Infinite. Since each foid slayed would fill me with will to live.

Are they coming all at once? If so, 3 probably. if they come in one at a time I could go to 6-10

>How many Japanese girls could you take
at least 2
>in a fight?
oh, idk. probably not many

At least a company of them

If there's space to make maneuvers I could probably take 6-10 before I'd get exhausted. If they're coming from all sides and swarming with no space I'd probably take one or two maximum.

I would just let them beat me up because that's my fetish desu.

Why would I do that?
To answer your question
Idk man, like 2 to 3?
Might be zero if I get kicked in the balls

Depends. Do they know martial arts? If so then prob zero.
Are weapons allowed? Then prob a lot

No. They don't know martial arts or have weapons, you don't have weapons either.

are they alive or dead?

If they all have the frame of OP pic, probably four.

probably only one because I'd be busy raping her
although if I'm allowed to have rope then I'd tie them all up and rape them one after another

depends on the girl, but probably two, would definitely fuck at least one of them

10 at least, maybe more if I can run around in a large area.

I'm a large Northern Irish man that grew up in a violent neighbourhood. I once beat up a large Croatian bouncer in a drunken rage. I've fought a group of burly Sicilian football hooligans in Spain and held my own. A champion female kickboxer sparred with me in the gym, and I effortlessly overpowered her. I'm not even considered tough over here. I would DEMOLISH dozens of those scrawny Jap bitches. The best female fighter in my country couldn't hurt me with her best strikes. What could a 70 pound Asian girl do to a 210 pound Norn Irishman that's unhinged? Their flimsy noodle arms would flail and bounce off my body. I would then shatter their jaws with hooks and break their pelvises and ribs with front kicks. I could probably pull their arms out of their sockets and crush their windpipes with simple jabs. Any that fell down would receive fatal headstomps. All the while, their friends unsuccessfully try to push me away or inflict pain. (Imagine an oversized pitbull mauling a child while its younger weaker sibling ineffectively fails to stop the beast).

All of them, they would all crave my BWC but in my impeccable foresight, I would leave them unmolested so that the great nation state of Japan may continue.

>grrrrr I'm a tough guy

based irishbro
the Irish are the most based euros in my book for their stance on Palestine
t. sandniggnog

No. I'm just an average Norn Irishman.