Vent Thread

>ITT: Let it off your chest what's currently bothering you - try to help others and reply

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

Nothing is bothering me.

pic rel didn't send, that's what's bothering me now.

Attached: fb2001bd0339c3089407ee4a80a21e4e2e9611b0-1.png (449x590, 248.85K)

nothing is really bothering me. im just vibing with my friends and playing elden ring.

Attached: 1649577810907.png (1500x1400, 951.98K)

i fail at every task im given doesnt matter how hard i try its never enough and will be seen as me not taking it seriously, even my mom has given up on me, why was i born into this shit life where everyone sees me as the annoying girl in special ed, im trying i kept telling everyone but they dont believe me

I've always preferred having a singular best friend rather than groups of friends. I think I'm autistic somewhat because I've been like this all my life. It's really resulted in disaster recently, because my only friend I'm properly speaking to is a girl with whom I have a romantic history with. We both agreed to be friends, but I can't help but think there's baggage between us. I wish I could clear the air properly and have us be platonic friends, but the reality is that I need her more than she needs me.

Attached: 1653692298355.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Did you say... f-f-f-f-f-f-f-riend?

My life is on hold until I'm finished with a civil court case
fml, I'm NEETing till then.

thanks user, i really needed to get file related off my chest.

Attached: venting.gif (173x275, 65.32K)

Because you are the annoying girl in special ed. What's it matter how they think about you anyway, are you going to let that dictate how you feel? That's awfully silly user.

My GF tlaks to her ex and about him pretty often, sometimes she even goes out with him and others but sometimes only with him

no its just the thing is i tried getting a job multiple times and got fired from all of them after not even a week, rather just die

i just fail at many things, i got excited for every shitty job i got and then it gets shattered like everything ive been excited about, nothing changes

>Did you say... f-f-f-f-f-f-f-riend?
ya?

What do you want to do? Sorry I don't really understand how you probably feel because I've only ever done work that I enjoy doing, I don't know if that's a possibility for you but you should keep that it mind because it changes a lot. Not sure why you keep getting fired but I'll assume it's from incompetence in that specific field, if you find something you actually want to do and are ambitious about doing it then you probably shouldn't run into those problems anymore.

I also don't think that's something you should loathe over, many people fail at many things. That's just how it is, as cheesy and gay as it sounds you have to keep moving forward. Being stagnant will do nothing other than make you want to suck start a pistol.

but why do other people do it so easily while im struggling so fucking hard, at everything

that sucks ma dood. im glad my gf doesn't have any exes.

its fucking unfair after all the shit ive gone thru all i get is shit again, i got beaten the shit out of me my whole childhood i should have just killed myself at that time, right now i promised myself to not do it until my mom passes away

I'm doing better in life, I feel like things are turning out well inside me - my moods are improving as well as my confidence in everything I do, and I'm doing a lot more useful stuff other than just sitting, fapping, and playing Stellaris. But outside, things are slow - I find myself thinking about my issues a lot more than doing the things that I love.

I don't know. Everything feels slow. I almost failed this semester of the course I love, my passions are hard to pay attention to. It's worrying to think I might have fucked up so badly by not paying attention to my issues that there may be no way back to everything that I loved, but I can only go forward. I know you guys can't help me and I wouldn't want you to since you guys don't know me, I need to do it myself, but does anyone else know how I feel?

I constantly find myself thinking "I just wanna go home"

Attached: spongebob-coffee.gif (498x336, 305.13K)

is anyone else completely fucking lost?
is everyone just lost?
i feel fucking lost and confused as hell
like i cant make sense of things that should
like logical shit replacing the thermal paste on a laptop
i somehow ended up not doing it cause i didnt know how or osme shit
i done it a bunch of times before but now when i think about it or try to its like do i even know wtf im donig??
FUCK